Legend of Zelda: Rick and Morty

Go down

Legend of Zelda: Rick and Morty Empty Legend of Zelda: Rick and Morty

Post by Devan2002 Tue 31 Oct 2017 - 8:38

This project started on Friday, October 27th.

This romhack will need some assistance before finishing, like a bunch of retextured graphics (that I can't change), and even some music changes (like the Evil Morty theme replacing Agahnim's Theme). I have finished changing the text, now I'm hoping that some people will be helpful to complete my romhack.

Want to help out? Here's the website that has everything I need. https://rick-and-morty-in-a-link-to-the-past.weebly.com/

Anything listed in here has already been done (as well as the creator):
--------------------------------------------------------
(None currently)
--------------------------------------------------------

Here's a small portion of the story:

Rick Sanchez was in the garage working on something when some terrorists of the Galactic Federation attack. Morty just so happened to be in the garage as this was happening. Rick accidentally makes a portal and both Rick and Morty both slip into this portal which sent him to dimension LOZ3. The Federation sent a large amount of soldiers in the portal; they didn't find Rick immediately, though. The Galactic Federation had made an agreement with Agahnim to arrest Rick and make sure he doesn't escape again.

Legend of Zelda: Rick and Morty J2PTP1AjSo2rL4ckk-8CSg

The Rick sprite was not my creation, credit goes to hoodyha (well, it's his discord username)

Also, the Thieve's Town rail clip to EG no longer works, as the rail is connected to a vertical rail. You can no longer beat the game via EG to Ganon room. The transition is surrounded with impassable spikes. The rooms around the top of room 0 (Ganon fight) will have impassable spikes around it, like:
Legend of Zelda: Rick and Morty V17JzVKpSn6JWsKIVxdCIw
(note: the spikes in the Ganon fight aren't visible)

Last edited by Devan2002 on Sun 12 Nov 2017 - 11:26; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Including a website showing what needs to be added to this WIP romhack (credit will be given to contributors).)
Devan2002
Devan2002

Legend of Zelda: Rick and Morty Image213

Since : 2017-10-30

Back to top Go down

Legend of Zelda: Rick and Morty Empty Re: Legend of Zelda: Rick and Morty

Post by scawful Tue 9 Jan 2018 - 11:46

This is an interesting idea, though a lot of it is a bit out of reach without a lot of Link to the Past rom hacking experience. After 7 years of hacking, I do not believe even I could make your a dream a reality.

Also there's a link to a physical rom in your weebly address, this is illegal. Pls remove. thnk u
scawful
scawful

Legend of Zelda: Rick and Morty Image211

Since : 2013-07-04

http://zeniea.com

Back to top Go down

Legend of Zelda: Rick and Morty Empty Re: Legend of Zelda: Rick and Morty

Post by Devan2002 Sat 17 Feb 2018 - 16:44

It's been removed. Thanks for the heads up, despite not knowing how contributors could potientally help with the romhack.
Devan2002
Devan2002

Legend of Zelda: Rick and Morty Image213

Since : 2017-10-30

Back to top Go down

Legend of Zelda: Rick and Morty Empty Please!!!

Post by rickyspanish86420 Sat 29 May 2021 - 14:28

Hi! I know you aren't allowed to post the mod here Dev, but I am a modder, And I love your idea, have a couple others that are willing to help with what you need. Send me the mod with what you have done so far: rickyspanish86420@gmail.com. I also run a Facebook page that's the only one dedicated to ROM hacks! Look for the Official ROM Hack Database and message me (Ricky spanish). We will talk mods

rickyspanish86420
Newcomer

Since : 2021-05-29

Back to top Go down

Legend of Zelda: Rick and Morty Empty Awesome idea

Post by Anarchy005 Tue 23 May 2023 - 12:01

Have you made any progress on this? Awesome idea

Anarchy005
Newcomer

Since : 2023-05-23

Back to top Go down