YS V msu

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

YS V msu - Page 5 Empty Re: YS V msu

Post by edale Sun 17 Jun 2018 - 15:56

Raft, ending, and the bit after Oasis all working as intended now.

IIRC, I just have a bit more to go before I hit the next time Sandstorm's called in-game, so here's hoping it all works as it should.

Thanks again for the help, it really has turned out more complex than the 1-byte change I thought it would be...

edale

YS V msu - Page 5 Image110

Since : 2017-10-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Polargames Sun 17 Jun 2018 - 16:59

Hello edale, I have a little something for you, For all the hard work and progress you,conn,and pep have done, I had made this when I was board. Its cover art when the project is done. I hope you like it. YS V msu - Page 5 Ysv10
Polargames
Polargames

YS V msu - Page 5 Image112

Since : 2018-06-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Conn Sun 17 Jun 2018 - 19:13

There's the game name missing, but looks great Smile

I hope the code works now Razz
Conn
Conn

YS V msu - Page 5 Image212

Since : 2013-07-01

Back to top Go down

Post by edale Sun 17 Jun 2018 - 21:08

Polargames wrote:YS V msu - Page 5 Ysv10
Not quite sure we qualify for the Official Nintendo Seal with this, lol, but really nice.

edale

Back to top Go down

Post by edale Mon 18 Jun 2018 - 18:32

@Conn @pepillopev ys5_sandstorm_v3 looks to be the winner.

Played through the entire game with it and all the tracks play at all the right places (including the alternate sandstorm track for the raft scene).

I've also finished my PCM pack (I was right about needing a number of PCM edits), but I'm going to wait a day or two before releasing it in the hopes the guy who said he'd remaster Judgement Bells for me finishes. Sadly, I'm not sure if he's even started yet... If he's not done by Wednesday, I'll release the pack then, and just release the remastered Judgement Bells separately when he finishes.

edale

Back to top Go down

Post by Polargames Mon 18 Jun 2018 - 19:13

edale wrote:@Conn @pepillopev ys5_sandstorm_v3 looks to be the winner.

Played through the entire game with it and all the tracks play at all the right places (including the alternate sandstorm track for the raft scene).

I've also finished my PCM pack (I was right about needing a number of PCM edits), but I'm going to wait a day or two before releasing it in the hopes the guy who said he'd remaster Judgement Bells for me finishes. Sadly, I'm not sure if he's even started yet... If he's not done by Wednesday, I'll release the pack then, and just release the remastered Judgement Bells separately when he finishes.

Hey adale, If your guy that is remastering Judgement Bells does not follow threw with his work, I have a a wav file of bells ringing that sound like at least to me the world is comming to an end lol. Its royalty free and is under the cc licencs. I took a look at it and its really well done. Just wanted to let you know just in case. Trying to be helpful :-D
Polargames
Polargames

Back to top Go down

Post by pev Mon 18 Jun 2018 - 20:58

@edale Can I get the early preview treatment for making the video. Or will I be fine using the last set you put out to make it?

pev

YS V msu - Page 5 Image211

Since : 2017-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Conn Mon 18 Jun 2018 - 21:09

ys5_sandstorm_v3 looks to be the winner.
I'm happy to hear that we are eventually done Very Happy

Pev, this version ys5_sandstorm_v3 is an attachment last post page 4 here (I noticed it was only downloaded 1 time by edale, so you do not have the latest code version yet). There are so many versions already, but this should be the last (hopefully) Very Happy
Conn
Conn

YS V msu - Page 5 Image212

Since : 2013-07-01

Back to top Go down

Post by pev Mon 18 Jun 2018 - 21:13

@Conn Good to know. I’ll wait for edale’s confirmation regarding the tracks. Then I will start making the video for it.

pev

Back to top Go down

Post by edale Mon 18 Jun 2018 - 21:49

@pepillopev PM sent.
Conn wrote:There are so many versions already, but this should be the last (hopefully) Very Happy
Well I did notice some intermittent graphical glitching in the South Tower part of Kefkin (pretty close to the end of the game), but IIRC there was some of that in the non-MSU version of the game (though not as much).

Was just a frame or two of a red flash covering the screen, and didn't happen during the boss fight, so has zero impact on playability. (if I was to hazard a guess, one of the background/sprite layers flickered off then back on, exposing one of the 'effects' layers)

I couldn't find a single point to reliably reproduce it though, and I'm pretty sure the problem stems from the English translation patch...

edale

Back to top Go down

Post by edale Wed 20 Jun 2018 - 20:19

ok, it's Wednesday, and I haven't gotten the remaster yet, so here's the PCM set:

https://mega.nz/#!uQ4imYjY!1JAUbU_FnQzpwjPktES9QiibjELSNUcT0c3_JPKXYYs

I'll release a V2 set when I get that remaster.

edale

Back to top Go down

Post by edale Sun 22 Jul 2018 - 18:46

Well, it's been a month and the guy that said he'd do the remaster.... hasn't. I sent him a message over a week ago and haven't gotten a response. I'm guessing that remaster for Judgement Bells isn't going to happen... Crying or Very sad

edale

Back to top Go down

Post by Polargames Sun 22 Jul 2018 - 23:28

edale wrote:Well, it's been a month and the guy that said he'd do the remaster.... hasn't. I sent him a message over a week ago and haven't gotten a response. I'm guessing that remaster for Judgement Bells isn't going to happen... Crying or Very sad
Hello edale, If you like the offer that I had posted a while back still stands, I do have a free music of ringing bells in FLAC if you would like it. It is up to you.
Polargames
Polargames

Back to top Go down

Post by edale Mon 23 Jul 2018 - 1:24

Random ringing bells won't do, it needs to be the same tune. Thanks for the offer though.

edale

Back to top Go down

Post by pev Mon 23 Jul 2018 - 12:22

@edale Sorry to hear that the audio sample could not be obtained (bummer).

pev

Back to top Go down

Post by Polargames Mon 23 Jul 2018 - 18:37

edale wrote:Random ringing bells won't do, it needs to be the same tune. Thanks for the offer though.

Your welcome edale. I hope you get the bells soon though.
Polargames
Polargames

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum