Pcms for wolfenstine

Go down

Pcms for wolfenstine Empty Pcms for wolfenstine

Post by Polargames Thu 14 Jun 2018 - 1:25

Hello everyone, I am currently looking for someone to make pcms for Wolfenstine 3D. To whoever repost to my inqurie I do have some Roality Free music to use. The music is heavy metal, because I think that would fit the game. I have said music at the ready, So whever your project is done, or your looking for a new one. This is it. :-D And to repay you of your work you will be given proper credit for it and my most humbled thank you also. No need to hurry though.
Polargames
Polargames

Pcms for wolfenstine Image112

Since : 2018-06-06

Back to top Go down

Pcms for wolfenstine Empty Re: Pcms for wolfenstine

Post by pev Thu 14 Jun 2018 - 17:25

@Polargames, I'll help you out with the PCMs, Polar. If the music is royalty free, then I see no problem in posting a download link for me to get them here. Or just send me a PM and provide me the link there. Your choice.

pev

Pcms for wolfenstine Image211

Since : 2017-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Polargames Thu 14 Jun 2018 - 19:09

pepillopev wrote:@Polargames, I'll help you out with the PCMs, Polar. If the music is royalty free, then I see no problem in posting a download link for me to get them here. Or just send me a PM and provide me the link there. Your choice.

Thank you very much, Here is the link http://teknoaxe.com/Genre_Code_2.php?q=Metal. When you download you can also fill out a for stating that his music is under the CC and that he gives permission to use his music. It free in mp3 format, I did already pick out the songs, but I do not know how to send them to you. I had made mp3s to wave to be helpful and I also have said doc to show that you are free to use it. Its under my username, but I can make a new one for you if that makes you feel better. https://i.servimg.com/u/f68/19/92/58/23/untitl10.jpg. Here are the names of the music I have picked Breaching_the_Gates_Remastered, Basic_Metal_5,Bring_the_Pain,Burning_Victory,Gloriously_Overcast, and Strange_Dealings_Afoot. There they are. If you do not like them or you find something better thats sweet as well :-)
Polargames
Polargames

Back to top Go down

Post by pev Fri 15 Jun 2018 - 13:49

@polargames Please upload the audio files you already have to the following server (link below).

Upload Link (expires June 30th)

pev

Back to top Go down

Post by Polargames Fri 15 Jun 2018 - 14:29

pepillopev wrote:@polargames Please upload the audio files you already have to the following server (link below).

Upload Link (expires June 30th)

I have it uploading now, From my end its still spinning, but I just wanted to let you know :-)
Polargames
Polargames

Back to top Go down

Post by pev Fri 15 Jun 2018 - 14:31

Sounds good, Polar. I’ll start as soon as I get them. Is there any particular order you have in mind? What about the track list derived from the ASM?

pev

Back to top Go down

Post by Polargames Fri 15 Jun 2018 - 14:37

pepillopev wrote:Sounds good, Polar. I’ll start as soon as I get them. Is there any particular order you have in mind? What about the track list  from the ASM?

No not really, I did not have any order that I wanted them to be in, For the ASM that can be in the order of whater ever track sounds best. :-)

Code:
   hirom

; hardcore mute
    org $ce9921 ; mute spc
    db $00,$00,$00,$00,$00,$00,$00,$00,$00,$00

; hook section
    org $C061EB
    JML msuTrack
    NOP

org $c019ea
    JSL pauseStart

org $C0DA24
    JSL dying

org $C031F9
    JSL pauseEnd

; code section
    org $Cfff30 ; free space

pauseStart:
    LDA #$0000
    STA $002007
    JSL $C02E89 ; native code
    RTL

pauseEnd:
    LDA #$0003
    STA $002007
    JSL $C01439
    RTL

dying:
    LDA #$0000
    STA $002007
    JSL $C06190
    RTL

msuTrack:
    PHP
    SEP #$20
    STA $002004
    LDA #$00
    STA $002005
    STA $002006
    loop:
    lda $002000
    AND #$40
    BNE loop
    LDA #$ff
    STA $002006
    LDA #$03    ; all tracks loop?
    STA $002007
    PLP
    TSC ; native code
    SEC
    SBC #$000C
    JML $C061F0
Polargames
Polargames

Back to top Go down

Post by pev Fri 15 Jun 2018 - 16:37

@polargames I added a GoogleDocs link for the WIP track map list below:

- LINK MOVED TO POST FURTHER BELOW -

I will update it as needed. I guess it is time to play the "what music fits in what stage" game.

Last edited by pepillopev on Fri 15 Jun 2018 - 21:32; edited 2 times in total

pev

Back to top Go down

Post by pev Fri 15 Jun 2018 - 17:49

@Conn Hey, Bud. While making the PCMs for this game I noticed that there is an "alarm" like sound in Snes9x. This is not present in bSnes. It occurs with or without the PCMs present. You'll hear it immediately as the game loads up (at intro screen and stays).

Update: Never mind, I read an earlier post somewhere else where you are aware of the music distortion in Snes9x. Bsnes it is then.

pev

Back to top Go down

Post by pev Fri 15 Jun 2018 - 20:26

@polargames Apparently, we are going to need more tracks. At least 6 more in addition to the ones you provided (unless you want them to repeat in other stages). Look at track list to see what has been done so far (click link below):

Wolfenstein Track List

And below is the link to get the PCMs I already finished:

Wolfenstein Incomplete Set

pev

Back to top Go down

Post by Polargames Fri 15 Jun 2018 - 22:21

pepillopev wrote:@polargames Apparently, we are going to need more tracks. At least 6 more in addition to the ones you provided (unless you want them to repeat in other stages). Look at track list to see what has been done so far (click link below):

Wolfenstein Track List

And below is the link to get the PCMs I already finished:

Wolfenstein Complete Set

Sweet, Thank you so much pepillopev you rock, :-D I have sent you more music tracks like you said you needed, I sent you 7, The extra one is for filler if needed or you think it works better in a level then the one I picked. If it does feel free to swap it out thats more the fine with me. :-D Will test out what you have made so far as well. And Thank you on letting me know you needed more music as well :-)
Polargames
Polargames

Back to top Go down

Post by pev Fri 15 Jun 2018 - 23:25

@polargames Ok, the track list and PCM set are now complete. Download the complete PCM set for this game by using the link in the upper post I previously made. Happy Gaming!

pev

Back to top Go down

Post by Polargames Sat 16 Jun 2018 - 1:41

pepillopev wrote:@polargames Ok, the track list and PCM set are now complete. Download the complete PCM set for this game by using the link in the upper post I previously made. Happy Gaming!

Wow, Thank you so very much pepillopev Very Happy, I have also made a msu-1 cd cover so to speak when I was board and playing in photoshop, As a Way to say thank you would you like me to send you it?
Polargames
Polargames

Back to top Go down