Gamertags and user names, a get to know the community

Go down

Gamertags and user names, a get to know the community Empty Gamertags and user names, a get to know the community

Post by JUD6MENT Sun 29 Jul 2018 - 14:08

I just thought this could be a fun question for the community and maybe get to know people a little better. What is your user name and/or gamertag and what does it mean and how did you choose it? And if you want to share, what is the picture attached to your profile and why did you choose it?

For me, Judgment was the newest set of magic the gathering when i started playing that game. Torment, the previous set, was the first set i bought a preconstructed deck from but Judgment set marked a good way to mark when i started playing. Judgment also sounds better to me than torment as well. I spell my gamer tag JUD6MENT with a six in the middle so it never conflicts if the user name is taken, which it was when i got a xbox. As for the picture, Ajani is my favorite character from the game and this is my favorite card.

(Though recently i changed my picture to a logo my wife made me for fun. I like it)

Last edited by JUD6MENT on Sat 2 Jul 2022 - 16:01; edited 1 time in total
JUD6MENT
JUD6MENT

Gamertags and user names, a get to know the community Image212

Since : 2018-04-19

Back to top Go down

Gamertags and user names, a get to know the community Empty Re: Gamertags and user names, a get to know the community

Post by Polargames Sun 29 Jul 2018 - 21:42

For me, Why I had picked Polargames was for two reasons, One when its winter and cold outside playing videogames is a great way to stay inside lol. Also I had to by a lot of used videogames and it was quite hard to get great games for a budget friendly price, So it was slim pickings for games. Thats how Polargames came to be. Now for my profile photo it is from the anime NANA, The girl is NANA O, She is a punk rock/Metal women that remines me of a girl that to this day I have a huge crush on. She is my friend but I hope one day she the girl I have a crush on becomes my girlfriend. So that is why I have that as my Pic for my Profile. Also why I said people can feel free to call me Polar is, Where I am at the winters can get very cold, and I fell like I live in antartica. :-)
Polargames
Polargames

Gamertags and user names, a get to know the community Image112

Since : 2018-06-06

Back to top Go down

Gamertags and user names, a get to know the community Empty Re: Gamertags and user names, a get to know the community

Post by Conn Mon 30 Jul 2018 - 5:18

My avatar is Subaru Sumeragi from X1999 (TV series), the best anime ever, my username is short from my first name...
Conn
Conn

Since : 2013-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by qwertymodo Mon 30 Jul 2018 - 11:59

My username was a nickname given to me by a girl I grew up with while was running the A/V system at my church. Part of my job was ringing the bell at the start of service, so computers + bell ringing = qwerty/Quasimodo. My avatar is from a ridiculous short anime called FLCL.
qwertymodo
qwertymodo

Since : 2014-10-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Colines Mon 30 Jul 2018 - 21:06

I have two usernames, NTI Productions and Colines, the latter I came up with just to create a quick user account in a website, but somehow that sticked ever since.

The former is the real deal, been using it since the first half of the 2000's, and it's an homage to Windows NT, the first operating system I've used in my life.

But because I had some sort of obsession with a never heard unknown SMW hacker called FPI, I tried to follow suit.

NTI Productions then became an acronym for "New Technology Interactive Productions", and the rest is history.

For my avatar.........
Colines
Colines

Gamertags and user names, a get to know the community Image111

Since : 2015-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by VVV18 Mon 20 Jul 2020 - 22:37

VVV18 ...
Or V to the cube ... V³ ... Never mind, lol ...
1st V = Válter, my name.
2nd V = guitar.
3rd V = voice
(In Brazilian Portuguese, the initials are the letter V)
I'm a musician too ...
18: I was born on the 18th, the 81st year, which is 18 on the contrary,
everything I do ends up being 18,
finally: my lucky number !!!

VVV18
Blacksmith
Blacksmith

Since : 2019-04-28

Back to top Go down

Gamertags and user names, a get to know the community Empty My avatar and username

Post by Rexius55 Tue 9 Mar 2021 - 19:59

My avatars often just represent my daily mood, and I often use Toon Link, as my favorite Zelda game is Wind Waker which I grew up with on the GameCube. As for my username, back in 2010/2011, I used to go to the back of my dad's store and play video games on his laptop in his sort of office area. I kept hearing about Minecraft at school and asked my dad if I could get it, and he said yes. He sat down with me to create the account, and asked me what I wanted my username to be, but I couldn't decide, so he chose a bit of a deviation of our last name, which ended up as "REXIUS", and then chose he and his brothers' football jersey number throughout high school, 55. Ever since then, I've used the username REXIUS55 or Rexius55 for just about everything online, and it means a lot to me for some odd reason.  Smile
Rexius55
Rexius55
Newcomer

Since : 2021-03-03

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBootlegBandit Wed 8 Feb 2023 - 4:11

The Bootleg Bandit.

Well the name says it all.. or does it? I grew up playing games and wishing for more of the same 2D style games I loved (like mario and zelda) while the rest of the world moved on to 3D.

I vowed one day to find a way to make new versions of the style of game I loved, even if I had to bootleg them! fast forward 25 years later and here we are. Rom hacks are a thing and they're growing in popularity for the same reasons I craved these new gaming adventures when I was a kid.

(Bandit just had a nice ring to it)

Now lets make that Link's Uncle alttp Game Piece of Heart Piece of Heart Piece of Heart Piece of Heart

TheBootlegBandit
Bee
Bee

Since : 2022-09-25

Back to top Go down