Jikkyou Oshaberi Parodius assistance

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Jikkyou Oshaberi Parodius assistance Empty Jikkyou Oshaberi Parodius assistance

Post by pev Wed 1 Aug 2018 - 11:39

@Polargames, @JUD6MENT Ok, I'm a little preoccupied with the Battletoads and Double Dragon improvement project (almost done). This aside, I will need some help mapping out the rest of the game's tracks. You can use the original unpatched ROM to do this.

Just hook the following (see image below).
Jikkyou Oshaberi Parodius assistance Jopj-e12
The addresses are: 80F3E8 and 80F2DD (in case you cannot read from above image)

As usual, the game will trace stop once the address is executed. Get the value marked in the RED box and add it to the track map list via this link. Make sure to type in a good description as well.

I already started some of the map list. I suggest using cheats as this games is PITA difficult. If you get stuck, let me know. Thanks, in advance, for any volunteers that step up to help.

Smile

pev

Jikkyou Oshaberi Parodius assistance Image211

Since : 2017-10-16

Back to top Go down

Jikkyou Oshaberi Parodius assistance Empty Re: Jikkyou Oshaberi Parodius assistance

Post by Polargames Wed 1 Aug 2018 - 12:15

Ok, Thank you Pepv. Will get right on it :-D

From @PepilloPEV I fixed the write permissions on the map table.
Polargames
Polargames

Jikkyou Oshaberi Parodius assistance Image112

Since : 2018-06-06

Back to top Go down

Jikkyou Oshaberi Parodius assistance Empty Re: Jikkyou Oshaberi Parodius assistance

Post by pev Wed 1 Aug 2018 - 12:19

@ToAll As for the OST, Relikk already provided me with some lossless samples for the game.

pev

Back to top Go down

Post by Relikk Wed 1 Aug 2018 - 14:32

pepillopev wrote:@ToAll As for the OST, Relikk already provided me with some lossless samples for the game.

Is the "Jikkyou Oshaberi Parodius" voice sample at the start of the title screen still there when you muted your SPC's? I presume it is, just need to check as I have a version of that wav I put together with it included.

And I updated the "29TheMysticalGhostReturns". That's not in the PS1/Saturn/official soundtrack, I had to make that myself.
Relikk
Relikk

Since : 2017-02-17

Back to top Go down

Post by pev Wed 1 Aug 2018 - 14:33

@Relikk My hard mute removes it from the game. The problem is too, is that it comes back after a game demo is done going into the title screen.

pev

Back to top Go down

Post by Relikk Wed 1 Aug 2018 - 14:35

Alright. Do you have the original WAVs I posted before?
Relikk
Relikk

Back to top Go down

Post by pev Wed 1 Aug 2018 - 14:36

@Relikk Yes, I still have them.

pev

Back to top Go down

Post by Relikk Wed 1 Aug 2018 - 14:37

Ok, I'll just post the two I updated here in a minute. Oh, and the Konami logo, that's three...
Relikk
Relikk

Back to top Go down

Post by pev Wed 1 Aug 2018 - 14:38

@Relikk Ok, very good to me. Thanks.

pev

Back to top Go down

Post by Relikk Wed 1 Aug 2018 - 14:43

Updated files: https://mega.nz/#!8nQiVYDC!dWfYnRPZEL7RqVij_pLNO4TrhGOiQepDoxzXv1pCDTw

I've included my bat file with all the loop information for everything.
Relikk
Relikk

Back to top Go down

Post by pev Wed 1 Aug 2018 - 14:44

@Relikk Cool.

pev

Back to top Go down

Post by JUD6MENT Wed 1 Aug 2018 - 16:12

I will have more than enough time to help with anything needed, mapping or pcm making, this Friday and the rest of the weekend, i will check in Friday to see what still needs help to get done and i will help.
JUD6MENT
JUD6MENT

Jikkyou Oshaberi Parodius assistance Image212

Since : 2018-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Polargames Wed 1 Aug 2018 - 16:42

Does anyone have a cheat code for invincabily. Strongly need one because I google everywhere and cannot find one. Tried usesing button combos but that does not work on bsnes. Your right Pepv this game is a PITA. lol
Polargames
Polargames

Back to top Go down

Post by Relikk Wed 1 Aug 2018 - 16:46

Relikk
Relikk

Back to top Go down

Post by Polargames Wed 1 Aug 2018 - 18:19

Sweet, Thank you Relikk :-D
Polargames
Polargames

Back to top Go down

Post by Polargames Wed 1 Aug 2018 - 20:06

Ok, I have the game beat. Thank you to Relikk for the cheat codes and to Pepv for letting me know about his project. I have the mapping file saved as well if you need proof. Also the text link has been filled out Pepv
Polargames
Polargames

Back to top Go down

Post by JUD6MENT Wed 1 Aug 2018 - 20:41

Wow, well done polar
JUD6MENT
JUD6MENT

Back to top Go down

Post by pev Wed 1 Aug 2018 - 21:16

@Polar Thank you for the work, much appreciated. I will map the remaining and missing themes (each fighter has their own theme playing before a stage starts, their own intro theme). Once I am done, all that remains is finishing the loop table values and implementing stage fade outs (optional). Then I'm done for a very long time with MSU1. Consider this game, my parting gift.

The good news is at least sd2snes owners may be able to play this game now that experimental SA1 support was added to it. Not sure if MSU1 and SA1 can coexist with Redguy's experimental build for sd2snes.

pev

Back to top Go down

Post by Polargames Wed 1 Aug 2018 - 22:12

pepillopev wrote:@Polar Thank you for the work, much appreciated. I will map the remaining and missing themes (each fighter has their own theme playing before a stage starts, their own intro theme). Once I am done, all that remains is finishing the loop table values and implementing stage fade outs (optional). Then I'm done for a very long time with MSU1. Consider this game, my parting gift.

The good news is at least sd2snes owners may be able to play this game now that experimental SA1 support was added to it. Not sure if MSU1 and SA1 can coexist with Redguy's experimental build for sd2snes.

O, I am sorry, I did not know that. Also your very welcome, I like helping out in these projects, it makes one feel like a real videogame developer lol. Now with you telling me that each fighter has there own theme and intro, To help you off set the work could Jud6ment do that? The reason I said that is that you have us both listed and I don't want to let Jud6ment feel left out. He has been a great help on a lot of other projects. :-) I would also tell him what fighter I played as and I would send him the cheat codes. Also did you want me replay it again with different fighters as well? Just woundering? Yes I had heard that, Conn let me know that Kirby is on the list, :-D I am so happy. But I also hope that the other games on the list play well because I know from reading people posts that has been a pain to get working well along with FX chip and MSU1.
Polargames
Polargames

Back to top Go down

Post by Polargames Wed 1 Aug 2018 - 22:23

JUD6MENT wrote:Wow, well done polar

Thank you very much Jud6ment Very Happy. O I also had asked Pepv if you could help out with the fighters, The reason I had asked this is for 2 reason Reason 1 Your a great helper and hard worker, OOTW was a huge star for you dude, and due to me not knowing about other fighters haveing there own intro and thems I did not want you to feel left out because I had made the dumb move saying its bettened. 2. Well... actualy number one pretty much sumed it up, I also could say this. No one gets left behind. I know we are not in war at all, but your part of the squad and are equilty important to the team. I did not want that to be missing from you dude from my mistake I said in rule one. I have the cheats for you if you like to take up the task and I had used the Jet fighter to beat the game, So you do not have to play with that. Here are the codes I used

"enabled","822C-3DDD","Infinite Lives"
"enabled","C224-3F6F","Infinite Continues"
"enabled","C2BB-4FFD ","Power Up More Quickly (note)"
"enabled","00E24800","Allows you to select any world from the Conquer screen with the B and X buttons"
"enabled","ED66-C7FD","iv"
"disabled","0186A13F","He has all Supreme Commands available for battles 0 thru 4"
"disabled","",""
"disabled","0186B53F","He has all Supreme Commands available for battles 10 thru 14 Be a pickin' mixer. Populous is a trademark of Electronic Arts."

I hope this helps dude. Very Happy
Polargames
Polargames

Back to top Go down

Post by Relikk Thu 2 Aug 2018 - 4:05

Populous? Very Happy
Relikk
Relikk

Back to top Go down

Post by JUD6MENT Thu 2 Aug 2018 - 4:19

I honestly dont mind if you finished up the game and i had no part Polar, in all honesty, i would rather work on some of my own projects. However, if you want me to take a turn on the work to lighten the load off you i would also be more than happy to boot up the game friday and finish that up for the team. Its up to you Polar what you would like.
JUD6MENT
JUD6MENT

Back to top Go down

Post by Polargames Thu 2 Aug 2018 - 12:08

JUD6MENT wrote:I honestly dont mind if you finished up the game and i had no part Polar, in all honesty, i would rather work on some of my own projects. However, if you want me to take a turn on the work to lighten the load off you i would also be more than happy to boot up the game friday and finish that up for the team. Its up to you Polar what you would like.

Hey its up to you dude, I just did not want you to feel left out at all. Trying to be an equal team menber. Whatever you would like to due is fine, Just let me know please :-).
Polargames
Polargames

Back to top Go down

Post by Polargames Thu 2 Aug 2018 - 12:11

Relikk wrote:Populous? Very Happy

lol I know right Very Happy, I think it was from the cheat website you liked me to Relikk or it could be the one I had found before. Anyways its funny.
Polargames
Polargames

Back to top Go down

Post by JUD6MENT Thu 2 Aug 2018 - 14:51

Im ok if you finish up, ive got a lot of time off work coming up and i hope to learn how to do a rom hack during that time, thanks bro.
JUD6MENT
JUD6MENT

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next