Fighter's History MK

Go down

Fighter's History MK Empty Fighter's History MK

Patch by Conn/PeV:
Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/mw1adgzukjmeknh/fighters_history_mk_patch.rar/file

Relikk "Arcade" PCM Set: Download

Track Map: View

Last edited by pepillopev on Mon 25 May 2020 - 18:50; edited 3 times in total
pev

Fighter's History MK Image211

Since : 2017-10-16

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Fighter's History MK :: Comments

Post Fri 15 Mar 2019 - 20:56 by pev

@Conn Ok, finally it is done (except for Story Mode). I left the track map if anyone else wants to do that part of the game (for now, it remains as SPC). Two more for you to go now, Conn. Unless, you are cooking something up in the background (in secret, hee hee hee).

Update: I used a non-MSU video for demonstrations from YouTube until someone can create one with the MSU patch.

Back to top Go down

Polargames

Post Sat 16 Mar 2019 - 1:54 by Polargames

Great Job Pepv, way to go. One question though. On the how to doc it said for non headed usa rom, but in the description it called for the Japan rom? Was this a typo, or can it be used on both?

Back to top Go down

Conn

Post Sat 16 Mar 2019 - 4:03 by Conn

Finally! Very Happy
Much thanks for the release (took us both some nerves to develop the patch Wink )

No, no secret hacks in the moment... I quit my work on msu.

Back to top Go down

Post Sat 16 Mar 2019 - 10:33 by pev

@Polargames The game is a Jap release only. I use a template for the text file and it is set to US by default. I’ll correct the text file later. I got some errands to run at the moment.

Back to top Go down

Post Sat 16 Mar 2019 - 10:37 by pev

@Conn Yup, glad this chapter is closed too. Hopefully no bugs. I’m done as well with any MSU new projects.

Back to top Go down

Relikk

Post Sun 17 Mar 2019 - 11:12 by Relikk

Thanks guys. Yes

Back to top Go down