Conn good to see u..still around Wink
kurrono
kurrono

Kirby Superstar - Page 2 Image111

Since : 2015-03-22

Back to top Go down

Kirby Superstar - Page 2 Empty Re: Kirby Superstar

Post by Conn Mon 8 Apr 2019 - 18:29

Also happy here to see you are safe&sound (almost was worried you stopped your mission to msu every shitty snes game existing) Very Happy - just kidding, congrats on your new EDF release!!!! Wink
Conn
Conn

Kirby Superstar - Page 2 Image212

Since : 2013-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Polargames Mon 8 Apr 2019 - 20:06

Conn wrote:Sounds all awesome Very Happy
I look forward to the outcome of this!

Same here Smile Yes
Polargames
Polargames

Kirby Superstar - Page 2 Image112

Since : 2018-06-06

Back to top Go down

Post by JUD6MENT Thu 18 Apr 2019 - 18:50

Got five more busy days left in my collage semester, then i am going to knock this project out of the park! Just wanted to give a heads up that i didnt forget about it, just got to pass school first. Thanks again Conn for making the patch
JUD6MENT
JUD6MENT

Since : 2018-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Polargames Thu 18 Apr 2019 - 21:31

JUD6MENT wrote:Got five more busy days left in my collage semester, then i am going to knock this project out of the park! Just wanted to give a heads up that i didnt forget about it, just got to pass school first. Thanks again Conn for making the patch

No worries Jud6ment, We all wish you the best at school. Wishing you all A's so you can be on the dean's list Very Happy
Polargames
Polargames

Kirby Superstar - Page 2 Image112

Since : 2018-06-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Conn Fri 19 Apr 2019 - 5:09

Also no worries from my side, it's 66 themes, so I expect some time for them being pcm:ed Wink
Conn
Conn

Back to top Go down

Post by JUD6MENT Fri 26 Apr 2019 - 1:26

Just an update on progress. Got all the title screen, menu, boss fights, death jingle, kirby dance, how to play music done. Working on chapters Spring Breeze, Dynablade, and Meta Knight Revenge loop points (already found music for them). Once i get those 3 chapters done, going to upload a YouTube preview of Kirby MSU-1 Sunday or Monday, then i will finish the rest of the game sometime early May to mid May.
JUD6MENT
JUD6MENT

Back to top Go down

Post by Conn Fri 26 Apr 2019 - 4:59

Sounds awesome, even more that apparently no bug is present Very Happy
Conn
Conn

Back to top Go down

Post by JUD6MENT Mon 29 Apr 2019 - 22:17

Im about 2/3rds done with PCM tracks. I just finished making a preview recording of my work so far that I am uploading to youtube now.
JUD6MENT
JUD6MENT

Back to top Go down

Post by JUD6MENT Mon 29 Apr 2019 - 23:13

My computer had some lag in the middle of recording, a shame because Cocoa Cave is one of my favorite tracks. Oh well.
JUD6MENT
JUD6MENT

Back to top Go down

Post by Conn Tue 30 Apr 2019 - 7:10

Again, this is awesome Jud6ment. ShadowOne also pm:ed me yesterday, he's hoping to finish Earthbound in May as well. So with some luck, this is going to be the month of my final msu retirement (I currently do not have any other projects on the run).

Here's the Earthbound Trailer by ShadowOne:

Conn
Conn

Back to top Go down

Post by JUD6MENT Mon 6 May 2019 - 18:31

That is awesome Earthbound is almost done, that game is so huge, that is really impressive.

So I got 17 more tracks to do, found the music for it, and all is left is to create loop points for the songs and test the volume adjustment needed. Very close to finishing, hoping to finish this week, but I did start my summer semester in college so we will see how busy I get. May need another week.
JUD6MENT
JUD6MENT

Back to top Go down

Post by JUD6MENT Tue 14 May 2019 - 13:03

I think i can finish up Kirby today.
JUD6MENT
JUD6MENT

Back to top Go down

Post by JUD6MENT Wed 15 May 2019 - 23:43

Hey Conn, everything is ready for upload, except this one last bug I found.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1DWvEv40D04ngduEFgx_VueMZsnvYapdX

When I try to play PCM-65 (provided in the link I have) It begins with obnoxious glitchy static sound, then goes away. PCM-65 also happens to be track 65 in the music player in game, where the save state is ready to play it.

All the PCM tracks are done though, so we will get this finished once this bug is fixed.
JUD6MENT
JUD6MENT

Back to top Go down

Post by Conn Thu 16 May 2019 - 4:44

Ok, I hope I fixed it (not sure I introduced more bugs, but shouldn't be the case):
http://bszelda.zeldalegends.net/stuff/Con/kss_msu1.zip
Conn
Conn

Back to top Go down

Post by JUD6MENT Thu 16 May 2019 - 20:18

I did the first 64 tracks with no problem, but wow is number 65 being stubborn. However, this bug may not have anything to do with the PCM-65 track, but I put it in the downloadable folder because it is the track that plays when I found this glitch and probably is best to test the glitch with the PCM in.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1PipaYSQSrchHrH5EGHe3_3rRC54PLqMm?usp=sharing

So the glitch that is happening is after you beat the game, and credits play (which is track PCM-65) you then press the button "A" at the end of the credits to return to the title screen, but instead, the game crashes.

Also, I do not know why but when I get near the end of the credits and I tried to make a save state I had my emulator crash. I tried a few times but my emulator only let me make a save state at the beginning of the credits, which is kind of odd, so this save state is at the beginning of the credits. You are going to have to fast forward through the 3 minute credits until the end to see the glitch. Sorry Conn, like I said before, I really tried to save a state at the end of the credits but my emulator will not let me do that.

On the plus side, all the files are uploaded to google drive, and I got a better youtube preview video with no lag. So this project is so dang close to being finished.

Also, here is a better video preview, Im going to use this one for the msu-1 page on release.
JUD6MENT
JUD6MENT

Back to top Go down

Post by Conn Fri 17 May 2019 - 5:16

Ok, I needed to play myself (the problem was with the introduction of track 65, your savestate already had track 65 loaded)... please try this:
http://bszelda.zeldalegends.net/stuff/Con/kss_msu1.zip

Ensure the kss_msu.ips is 386 bytes, there were troubles in the past that firefox did not download the new patch. If it is less you need to clear browser history and download again.

Also don't use the savestate you sent above where kirby is in bed, here track 65 is loaded with the old routine and it is thus corrupt

It was a bit tinkering, I fixed it now by letting the spc track 65 load at first and immediately muted it before it was able to play. I hope it works.
Conn
Conn

Back to top Go down

Post by JUD6MENT Fri 17 May 2019 - 12:59

That obnoxious PCM-65 caused 2 problems, I think it is funny the last PCM I made is causing all the problems. Thanks for the bug fixing Conn.

So there is one game mode I have not played through yet, The Great Cave Offensive, so I want to play through that one before releasing, just to double check there is no similar bug to the ones we have found already. Give me one or two more days and I will release this project, I just want to make sure there is no last minute glitches or bugs.
JUD6MENT
JUD6MENT

Back to top Go down

Post by Conn Fri 17 May 2019 - 13:41

haha, no patch without a bug rat tail Very Happy

I hope everything is working allright now. And excellent that you do some more tests. Nobody is hunting us, so take your time Wink
Conn
Conn

Back to top Go down

Post by JUD6MENT Mon 20 May 2019 - 1:32

It is finished and uploaded!

This has been one of my favorite albums I have put together for a game, I am really impressed with it and it is really fun to play, hope you all enjoy it as well.
JUD6MENT
JUD6MENT

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2