Code:
https://mega.nz/file/83pgxQjL#UY-qC93M1Q_27v28L2nKFvs0nlBSwDFq0zlh1rC0kZk

-  PCM Pack  -

Arcade (by Relikk):
Code:
https://mega.nz/file/VyZ3AAJL#xErljlp-C5RTwlssHjahOVUsKB1d9JTUeCwBjxFEIqk

-  Track Map  -

Code:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vH_bfEMsDCdITefI2nnf-gECDter1Hx4mCaqcv3EdWo

*Fixed Continue game bug. Removed Capcom Logo and alternate map theme support (too buggy)

Last edited by pepillopev on Mon 25 May 2020 - 15:30; edited 9 times in total
pev

Knights Of The Round Image211

Since : 2017-10-16

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Knights Of The Round :: Comments

Post Wed 11 Sep 2019 - 23:18 by pev

@Relikk Hopefully, v5 will be last to deal with track re-maps. What a confusing mess this was for me, lol. If all goes well, as soon as you post your msu'ed video, I will update it.

PS. Thanks for providing the v2 asm. I though we were screwed when I hosed up my asm on my end. That saved a lot of time. I was looking into the stage select cheat compatibility. The only thing I can see being affected is the map screen (it will just play the first iteration of the theme for what ever stage you start in, then switch to 2nd iteration of map theme afterwards). Everything else is unaffected. So no need to recode, phew.

Back to top Go down

Relikk

Post Thu 12 Sep 2019 - 0:55 by Relikk

pepillopev wrote:PS. Thanks for providing the v2 asm. I though we were screwed when I hosed up my asm on my end. That saved a lot of time.

I swear, that was the only time I've ever kept the previous version of a patch on my hard drive. Lucky or what? I'll get on it as soon as I can.

Back to top Go down

Post Thu 12 Sep 2019 - 0:59 by pev

Relikk wrote:I swear, that was the only time I've ever kept the previous version of a patch on my hard drive. Lucky or what? I'll get on it as soon as I can.
I’m glad you had it. My dumb ass forgot to back it up. As always, eternally grateful.

Back to top Go down

RetrogamerX

Post Wed 18 Dec 2019 - 11:53 by RetrogamerX

The Arcade PCM Pack link doesn't work any more. Can someone re-up it.

Thank you

Back to top Go down

Relikk

Post Wed 18 Dec 2019 - 12:06 by Relikk

There seem to be some problems with OneDrive lately. The files are still there on my end, but the links don't work. I think I'll have to find an alternative hosting site over the next few days.

Back to top Go down

Relikk

Post Wed 18 Dec 2019 - 12:56 by Relikk

Link is updated now.

Back to top Go down

RetrogamerX

Post Wed 18 Dec 2019 - 13:08 by RetrogamerX

Relikk wrote:Link is updated now.

Lovely.  Thank you Relikk Smile

Back to top Go down

Conn

Post Wed 18 Dec 2019 - 15:42 by Conn

If you need to update all your links, could you also edit my file list with every new link you replace?
https://www.zeldix.net/t1470-msu-1-file-links-and-general-discussion#21487
In the code box you should find all links to all patches and pcm ever made.

As moderator you should be able to edit it Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Relikk

Post Wed 18 Dec 2019 - 16:13 by Relikk

Yikes. Will do.

Back to top Go down

Post Mon 25 May 2020 - 16:08 by VVV18

Good night.

Please change the patch!
The linked patch is from the game Jikkyou Oshaberi Parodius!

Back to top Go down

Post Mon 25 May 2020 - 16:09 by pev

VVV18 ??? Did you check the link?

Back to top Go down

Post Mon 25 May 2020 - 16:16 by VVV18

pepillopev wrote:VVV18 ??? Did you check the link?

@pepillopev yes.

I downloaded and tested.

Back to top Go down

Post Mon 25 May 2020 - 16:37 by pev

VVV18 wrote:I downloaded and tested.
Awesome! Now Good Night!

Back to top Go down

Conn

Post Thu 15 Oct 2020 - 14:18 by Conn

On DM a user called SuperFeistyFox mentioned a bug when playing in hard mode, this scene shows only up playing hard). When there is the scene when all characters are shown fighting:
https://youtu.be/wJ9d-Z1g_9k?t=191
The msu patch plays theme 22 instead of 10.

Here's the untested hotfix. Note: play from beginning to end without the stage cheat 7E0950-xx
Please anybody verify both in easy/normal (so nothing else is broken) and hard mode whether this works

Back to top Go down

Polargames

Post Thu 15 Oct 2020 - 21:09 by Polargames

@Conn, I just got done playing it on hard with no level select cheat and from what I could tell from the youtube video, everything is fine. I did not have any major issues at all. I tested it on snes9x retro arch pc , currently updated.  I hope that helps :-D

Last edited by Polargames on Thu 15 Oct 2020 - 21:09; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)

Back to top Go down

Conn

Post Fri 16 Oct 2020 - 2:05 by Conn

Nice, thanks a lot. I wait a bit before posting at original post until maybe SuperFeistyFox gives also green light and one did another test in easy/normal mode. The fix was a bit quick and dirty, so I am not sure whether there are side effects Wink

Back to top Go down

Polargames

Post Fri 16 Oct 2020 - 15:50 by Polargames

Conn wrote:Nice, thanks a lot. I wait a bit before posting at original post until maybe SuperFeistyFox gives also green light and one did another test in easy/normal mode. The fix was a bit quick and dirty, so I am not sure whether there are side effects Wink

Your very welcome Conn. Happy to help out. Sounds like a good idea to wait for others. Well knowing your coding skill set for MSU1, I would say it has a higher chance of fixing said issue with out making other ones. Smile

Back to top Go down

Conn

Post Sat 17 Oct 2020 - 3:51 by Conn

SuperFeistyFox confirmed as well, so I updated first post to v8. I hope Pev drops by one day again Wink

Back to top Go down

Polargames

Post Sat 17 Oct 2020 - 19:10 by Polargames

Conn wrote:SuperFeistyFox confirmed as well, so I updated first post to v8. I hope Pev drops by one day again Wink

Cool, I am happy to hear that. Smile Same here also. I do hope things are well for Pev. Smile

Back to top Go down

Conn

Post Mon 19 Oct 2020 - 11:49 by Conn

Patch has been updated to v9, A similar bug appeared in easy mode

Back to top Go down

Conn

Post Thu 22 Oct 2020 - 14:38 by Conn

Patch has been updated to v11 (FXpak didn't play ending theme (easy), ending theme was in spc (normal)... and so on.

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum