For seph!

Go down

For seph! Empty For seph!

Post by Euclid Wed 22 Jul 2020 - 6:33

Overworlds has the excels, you dont need to worry about running the vb scripts, theyre just there to help the hex conversions on the working and final tabs

The way to edit them is to go to the first tab, put in the symbol you want or 16bit tile definition, then go to the two tabs, ctrl +a and ctrl +F9 to recalculate them.

Once you have done that, the final tab has the hex to insert to use the map. You will needto find the .asm file for overworld and extract that section to patch your rom.

As for credits, edit the text file and run the perl script, it'll do its thing assuming youre using the conker rom. Don't add extra lines in the text file. You can ignore the .asm file since that should already be patched.
Attachments
For seph! Attachment
overworld.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(213 Kb) Downloaded 2 times
For seph! Attachment
conker_credits_20161020.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(6 Kb) Downloaded 2 times
Euclid
Euclid

For seph! Image212

Since : 2012-06-21

Back to top Go down

For seph! Empty Re: For seph!

Post by Floki Wed 22 Jul 2020 - 8:35

Sounds easy enough. Will check after work much much thanks!

Will comment again if I run into issues Wink

Floki

For seph! Image212

Since : 2012-06-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Floki Wed 22 Jul 2020 - 10:32

So i can't add new lines in the credits, but can I remove some of them safely?

I might shorten it otherwise!

Floki

For seph! Image212

Since : 2012-06-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Euclid Sat 25 Jul 2020 - 1:07

the number of lines should be the same. Because theres a set amount of scrolling during the credits.

You can change which line displays text.
Euclid
Euclid

For seph! Image212

Since : 2012-06-21

Back to top Go down