- MD+ Patch -

MD+ Patch (by infinest):
Code:
https://github.com/Infinest/Comix-Zone-MD-Plus/releases/latest

- MD+ Audio Pack -

MD+ Comix Zone (Various Arranged* & Sega Tunes Arranged** ) (by Relikk):
Code:
https://mega.nz/file/I7oBxSya#OruB1RKlI1jj41Pr2pNVkxDemRtfGz3Js6wjkgjuPK4
*Thanks to pepodmc for compiling the track list.
**The Sega Tunes tracks are in a separate folder. You need to replace the original tracks and the CUE file from that folder to use them.

- MD+ Source -

Code:
https://github.com/Infinest/Comix-Zone-MD-Plus
Relikk
Relikk

Comix Zone (MD+) Image211

Since : 2017-02-17

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Comix Zone (MD+) :: Comments

Post Wed 7 Apr 2021 - 9:51 by -pepodmc

Thanks for the mention.

Im always looking for covers/arranges/remixes of various games to make music packs.

I will make a thread in "MD+ and MSU-MD General" disccussion section and post the music packs i compile there.

So, when a "X" game has a MD+ or a MSU-MD patch, there will be an arranged tracklist for it.

Back to top Go down

Relikk

Post Wed 7 Apr 2021 - 9:59 by Relikk

Do you have the source links for all of those Comix Zone tracks, by the way? I tried looking through the four or five links to the channels you gave, but I could only find four tracks that had lossless downloads (which I replaced), but it'd be nice to find the original sources, not necessarily lossless, but to make sure I can get the best quality from each one, and not something that was an MP3 conversion of an already lossy YouTube video.

Back to top Go down

Post Wed 7 Apr 2021 - 10:10 by -pepodmc

Relikk wrote:Do you have the source links for all of those Comix Zone tracks, by the way? I tried looking through the four or five links to the channels you gave, but I could only find four tracks that had lossless downloads (which I replaced), but it'd be nice to find the original sources, not necessarily lossless, but to make sure I can get the best quality from each one, and not something that was an MP3 conversion of an already lossy YouTube video.

The thing is that a lot of them doesnt have download links (i had to convert the video to mp3), or the users who made the cover doesnt aswer the comments.
The original sources are the youtube videos, i mean, except for some tracks that sometimes are posted in soundcloud or newgrounds too, the rest of the tracks are only posted on youtube. Some with download links and others the video only.

Plus now, in this "patreon" era, a lot of people that makes music puts the mp3 downloads behind a paywall.

About the comix zone music pack. i made it like 6 months ago. i dont remember where i got the tracks, but after so many months is normal, that why i put the authors channels in the comments of the video.

Back to top Go down

Relikk

Post Wed 7 Apr 2021 - 10:52 by Relikk

No worries.

Back to top Go down

Post Sat 4 Sep 2021 - 12:32 by manchasolar

Hi guys! Thanks for this Comix Zone MD+! I need some help:

I was going to test it now, but I can't get it work on the Mega SD. I create a folder ("Comix Zone") into the main ("MD+") and put inside the tracks and CUE file. Wen I run the Mega SD, the game shows up as "CD" game, instead of "MD+", like the others games I have.
I run the Comix Zone "CD" file, MEGA CD bios apears, I can listen to the traks, but cant run the game.
¿What I´m doing wrong? Thanks again!

Back to top Go down

Relikk

Post Sat 4 Sep 2021 - 12:47 by Relikk

Whenever you add new content to your SD card on a MegaSD you need to press start on the directory that you added the content to, in the MegaSD UI. There's a database file written inside each folder to help speed up the read time of that folder. Pressing start on the folder will refresh the database and will then correctly see what type of files they are and your MD+ game should then display the MD+ icon and you'll be able to play it.

Back to top Go down

Post Sun 5 Sep 2021 - 6:53 by manchasolar

Thanks for the advice, it worked!!!

Back to top Go down

Post Wed 6 Oct 2021 - 23:53 by Pee wee

Thanks a million, Mr. Relikk. There is no documentation. Unfortunately, the file not come with the preparation (readme file) & how to use. I really miss those the readme.md. Help a lot.

Thanks again.

Back to top Go down

Relikk

Post Thu 7 Oct 2021 - 4:48 by Relikk

On the patch download page...

infinest wrote:Apply this patch to "Comix Zone (USA).md"
[MD5: 7078E8018DED17F3CE4C70CC8BF74AFC, CRC-32: 17DA0354]

As for the directory structure...

1. Create a folder and name it "Comix Zone" (or any name you want so you can recognise it)
2. Put the patched ROM, CUE and WAV files inside that folder
3. If you are using the MAME fork (linked here) or a MegaSD you can leave the ROM and CUE file names as they are. If you are using Genesis Plus GX the ROM and CUE file must have the same name

Back to top Go down

Post Thu 7 Oct 2021 - 22:09 by Pee wee

I really appreciate it. Thank you so much, Mr. Relikk.

Regards Comix Zone (MD+) 1f44d

Back to top Go down

Post Mon 11 Oct 2021 - 14:24 by Retroash

No love for the MSU here Comix Zone (MD+) 1f62b

Back to top Go down

Post Wed 13 Oct 2021 - 23:29 by Pee wee

Retroash wrote:No love for the MSU here  Comix Zone (MD+) 1f62b

Why do you say that ?

Back to top Go down

PittStone

Post Thu 14 Oct 2021 - 9:15 by PittStone

Pee wee wrote:
Retroash wrote:No love for the MSU here  Comix Zone (MD+) 1f62b

Why do you say that ?

Yeah No MSU-MD  only MD+ Version.

Back to top Go down

Relikk

Post Thu 14 Oct 2021 - 9:19 by Relikk

Ask Krikzz to implement MD+. Genesis Plus GX supports MD+ now, also. Or get a MegaSD.

Those are the options for the time being.

Back to top Go down

Alecfoo

Post Sun 9 Jan 2022 - 13:38 by Alecfoo

I was dreaming of this kind of patch.

Thanks a lot ! Smile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum