Private messages

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Private messages Empty Re: Private messages

Post by Relikk Mon 13 Sep 2021 - 6:22

The fact that you're utterly oblivious as to the reasons why just says it all, really. You don't read. The last straw was you contacting Cthulhu about adding FMV to Chrono Trigger when they stated numerous times that they were not adding FMV to Chrono Trigger.

https://www.zeldix.net/t808p200-chrono-trigger#39545

I advised you to take a break and focus your energies on something else, to take what you're given by people who put their time and effort into developing patches, for free, but you didn't take any notice of that (of course). You're lucky there is anybody creating these patches to begin with.

You've been warned enough times and have had enough chances. There are no more excuses. This is your very last chance to start reading what people have to say. If they're not interested in creating French patches, end of discussion. If they're not interested in adding FMV, end of discussion. Etc. Etc.
Relikk
Relikk

Private messages Image211

Since : 2017-02-17

Back to top Go down

Private messages Empty Re: Private messages

Post by Conn Mon 13 Sep 2021 - 10:14

Yes, I disabled you from being able to send private messages, if people complain about you... That's for now better than to ban you, which had been the other option.

Since you seem surprised, I assume you didn't read in the CT forum what we have talked there...
Conn
Conn

Private messages Image212

Since : 2013-06-30

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum