Zombies Ate My Neighbors

Go down

Zombies Ate My Neighbors Empty Zombies Ate My Neighbors

Post by pev Sat 30 Oct 2021 - 14:14

Hello, does anyone have a TAS recording of the game that can be used with bsnes? Or any other emulator that supports MSU-1 with TAS recordings? I would like to see the playthrough with my beta patch installed. At this point, I am comfortable that most observable bugs have been corrected but still want to make sure every possible "game breaking bug" is ironed out before releasing this patch. Any help with this is gladly appreciated.

PS. This is something I would like to finish soon, as my work schedule will get heavy again starting this coming week. I may not respond quickly should bugs arise. Fewer bugs is always good Wink.

UPDATE 10-31-2021: My guess TAS is not possible or a pain to setup due to a lack of response for assistance on this. No worries, I contacted a potential beta tester. I will release the patch when it is solid.

UPDATE 11-03-2022: I’m currently out of town and expected to return around this coming weekend. There is one minor track map issue with the bonus levels that needs to be fixed. daniloroxette kindly provided the save states needed to help me resolve the issue. Once this bug is fixed and thoroughly tested; the patch will be released.

UPDATE 11-06-2021: I sent a fixed ROM to daniloroxette for testing. If all goes well; it will not be long before this patch is released. Please do not bother daniloroxette for the ROM. I asked him not to share it with anyone until our beta test is completed. Please respect this.

UPDATE 11-07-2021: Still testing. Another bug was found and remedied, hopefully. Almost to the finish line.

pev

Zombies Ate My Neighbors Image211

Since : 2017-10-16

Back to top Go down

Zombies Ate My Neighbors Empty Re: Zombies Ate My Neighbors

Post by pev Mon 8 Nov 2021 - 20:01

pev

Zombies Ate My Neighbors Image211

Since : 2017-10-16

Back to top Go down