The Legend of Zelda - Links Initiation

Go down

The Legend of Zelda - Links Initiation Empty The Legend of Zelda - Links Initiation

Post by sinistra Sun 24 Mar 2024 - 5:47

I stumbled across this and i thought let's share this with you guys.

Although i personally prefer the SNES version just because of the Alttp feel and experience, i think the idea and execution of this is very nicely done.

Let me know what you think?

This is a fan game based on the intellectual property of The Legend of Zelda and is not meant for sale in any way.

In Link's Initiation, brothers Sahasrahla & Aginah use their mystical abilities to project a dream into Link’s mind, in order to initiate him in the rites of the ancient Seven Sages. You must immerse yourself in Link's unconscious, where everything has a double meaning, and analyze the hidden keys to focus his spirit and acquire the wisdom that will guide him on the Sages path. In this prequel to A Link to the Past, you will have to solve the puzzles to initiate Link into the mystical wisdom of the Seven Sages!

https://nutzentv.itch.io/the-legend-of-zelda-links-initiation

Available for Windows, Mac and Linux in English and Spanish! It has also been successfully tested on Android Out of the Box with the Winulator 2.0 emulator.
sinistra
sinistra
Wish Fairy
Wish Fairy

Since : 2018-04-26

Back to top Go down

The Legend of Zelda - Links Initiation Empty Re: The Legend of Zelda - Links Initiation

Post by Diego Fri 19 Apr 2024 - 14:18

Hello. Looks really good Cool
I'll it this weekend and I'll let you know how awseome it was.
Diego
Diego
Newcomer

Since : 2024-04-19

Back to top Go down