I've quit as admin

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

I've quit as admin - Page 2 Empty Re: I've quit as admin

Post by SunGodPortal Sat 30 May 2015 - 19:29

Sorry to jump back on the reefer subject but I figured I'd at least be like yay people defended it for me, I probably smoke a bit more than I should have but it eases my anxiety and keeps me from having panic attacks (started using it heavily when I got arrested for being a terrorist) so yeah, I'm an advocate

I can understand that. As long I don't have nicotine or too much caffeine in my system it pretty much does the same for me. Because of my anxiety it's very difficult for me to just *relax* like most people seem to be capable of with little to no effort. When I'm alone I can hardly sit still even. It's not unusual for me to pace until my feet and ankles hurt because of this. And some times when I do sit down I can't get comfortable unless I'm in some sort of awkward position because of how tense my muscles are.
SunGodPortal
SunGodPortal

I've quit as admin - Page 2 Image213

Since : 2015-01-26

Back to top Go down

Post by scawful Sat 30 May 2015 - 19:34

You saying that kind of made me realize how often I'll pace until my feet hurt in my room just doing nothing, which is probably a result of the anxiety. Heh, learn something new about yourself every day. I also tend to drink way too much caffiene and not burn it off quick enough which gives me this really crappy dizzy spells so I have to be careful mixing that with smoking.

Also, if there's an open staff position Woot!!
scawful
scawful

I've quit as admin - Page 2 Image211

Since : 2013-07-04

http://zeniea.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SunGodPortal Sat 30 May 2015 - 19:50

You saying that kind of made me realize how often I'll pace until my feet hurt in my room just doing nothing, which is probably a result of the anxiety.

It sucks but at the same time it's nice to know I'm not the only one who does this.

Also, if there's an open staff position

If I remember correctly, in this case there won't be a position to fill since at least two people had the same job and that was causing some conflicts.
SunGodPortal
SunGodPortal

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.x Sat 30 May 2015 - 20:07

moegami wrote:You saying that kind of made me realize how often I'll pace until my feet hurt in my room just doing nothing, which is probably a result of the anxiety.

You may want to consider replicating kgp4death's showerly habits to pass the time Smile

Mr.x
Fluteboy
Fluteboy

Since : 2014-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Conn Sat 30 May 2015 - 20:57

Oh my... I really can learn for my life here.
Smoking pots when I cannot relax, execute weird shower habits when I feel bored...
what's next? Peeing on old ladies if I feel the need of a vitality refresh?

Blue3

Last edited by Conn on Sat 30 May 2015 - 21:27; edited 2 times in total
Conn
Conn

I've quit as admin - Page 2 Image212

Since : 2013-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by SunGodPortal Sat 30 May 2015 - 21:05

You may want to consider replicating kgp4death's showerly habits to pass the time

Hey now. What did KGP do? Let's not forget that I'm working with this guy and I have to say he's pretty damned cool. Don't let his game and forum introduction give you the wrong idea.
SunGodPortal
SunGodPortal

Back to top Go down

Post by Conn Sat 30 May 2015 - 21:25

Don't mind, we just make running gags about other users' posts. kgb let us know (in a now deleted message) that he is masturbating under the shower when he's got no idea what else to do.
Just like Erock had the idea to let Conker pee instead of sprinkling with Magic powder...

WTF
Conn
Conn

I've quit as admin - Page 2 Image212

Since : 2013-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by SunGodPortal Sat 30 May 2015 - 21:42

Heh. It's funny, I mentioned his introduction post and forgot that the shower comment was therein. Glad I didn't get mad about it and deliver a speech or something.
Smile
SunGodPortal
SunGodPortal

Back to top Go down

Post by kgp4death Sat 6 Jun 2015 - 9:12

you are probably better off, I would find it a total waste of time to be moderating anything.....You could probably finish and accomplish more with out the burden of reading all the mostly stupid posts.....lol.....but i am a firm believer in the freedom of speech even if you do not agree with all the a**** talking.....lol....(off topic is frustrating though for thread starter)

kgp4death

Since : 2015-05-04

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2