Agahnim Boss Mods

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Agahnim Boss Mods - Page 2 Empty Re: Agahnim Boss Mods

Post by Floki Mon 11 Feb 2019 - 11:01

Euclid wrote:Making him shoot different things is not a problem, too much glitched graphics to deal with unfortunately.

I'll tweak his AI speed instead - I'll dig out the speed mod which I tried in PW but never really made it in it (except soldiers) and put the stuff he shoots on steroids.
I was actually looking for that AI speed table in my hack the other day because I wanted faster soldiers but noticed it was unique to PW! Yeah feel free to make him faster!

I can also make it so the main body never shoots the rebound stuff (you have to rely on the clones) - too unfair perhaps?

I can also make it so you can only rebound it with a spin strike?
These two, if possible I'd enable both of them while playing on hard, but leave them disable when playing on easy. If I remember corectly that boss that one ring when you defeated him so it would be wise to make it an easier fight on easy mode so that players can get the best ending and not get stuck in parallel worlds :-P

Floki

Agahnim Boss Mods - Page 2 Image212

Since : 2012-06-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Euclid Tue 12 Feb 2019 - 3:40

At the moment the only hard mode option on agahnim is making sure the shadows don't split (so they start at the same spot)

I'll tack that to it. Maybe at the same time I'll reduce the # of sprites so it's less laggy

Also - faster only in room 12? or faster during hard mode only?

This is the notes I have from PW:
Code:

animation timer

% = how many percentage it'll act like "double speed mode"

s f s f s f s f 01 (50%)

s s f f s s f f 02

s f f f s f f f 03 (75%)

s s s s f f f f 04 (same as 02/01)

s f s f f f f f 05 (non-rhythmic 75%)

s s f f f f f f 06 (non-rhythmic 75%)

s f f f f f f f 07 (88%)

FF = 100% = double speed

Max I can go is 100% (double speed)
Euclid
Euclid

Since : 2012-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Floki Tue 12 Feb 2019 - 19:19

I meant faster during hard mode only! I still want the fight to be somewhat beatable under easy mode, so I think its fine as it currently is!

I'd go for double speed if it doesn't lag too much! Otherwise 88% would be good too lol

Floki

Since : 2012-06-19

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2