Look what I found

Zeldix :: General :: News

Go down

Look what I found Empty Look what I found

Post by Puzzledude Tue 16 May 2017 - 7:00

Just when I though nobody would ever be able or willing to tackle with my other hack, Goddess of Wisdom...

http://www.romhacking.net/hacks/3449/

Nice one.
I will probably use this as base for the Remodel version, if I ever find the time to make the Goddess Remodel.
Puzzledude
Puzzledude

Look what I found Image213

Since : 2012-06-20

Back to top Go down

Look what I found Empty Re: Look what I found

Post by altoiddealer Tue 16 May 2017 - 13:43

I came here curious to learn more about the release.

Looks like jammer506 popped in last year with no posts/topics. Sounds like he didn't even notify you he was working on it, didn't pick your brain or anything. Confused

altoiddealer
Leever
Leever

Since : 2015-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Puzzledude Tue 16 May 2017 - 14:06

Sounds like he didn't even notify you he was working on it, didn't pick your brain or anything.
There's no need. Everyone is welcome to remodel the game. I knew aforehand what would be edited, and indeed, the statue pushing rooms were completely changed, as well as that dash-jumping hard room, and the impossible trick to stun the enemy with quake and then freeze it with ice rod and pick it up and throw it to pegswitch etc.

Pretty much what I was planning for the remodel. Irronically the "masked" elements were not all "demasked", one statue pushing puzzle remains etc, so it is interesting to see what was considered as a subject to change for the remodelist. And the same can be said for the monologues.
Puzzledude
Puzzledude

Back to top Go down

Post by SunGodPortal Tue 16 May 2017 - 19:32

That's cool to hear. This reminds me that I need to stop being lazy about that Puzzledude's Quest revision I was wanting to do.
SunGodPortal
SunGodPortal

Since : 2015-01-26

Back to top Go down

Post by BuckyLuis Sat 23 Dec 2017 - 20:44

Lol that quake and ice rod thing was the most epic thing ever!
straight up best zelda moment ever waay better than nintendo's game

i was stuck on that room for awhile, tried a few different things.. and then iam like waait a sec... bam!! AWWWESOOMMEE!!!

that moment for real made me want to make a game based on zelda with Unity (which iam working on)

cause i was like daanng thats soo clever, its soo awesome to use the zelda items in a new ingenious way
i love those hacks .. its soo awesome..
i really love the design of Goddess of Wisdom... although.. as far as i got was i beat the tower, i think i just forgot about the game and was doing other stuff,
i beat Parallel Worlds though (beat it first)... used save states with both though.. i figured it was kinda made for em
i went to replay SNES zelda and its like "wow this is for babies LOL"
but those hacks are legit really hard, i love em

BuckyLuis
Newcomer

Since : 2017-12-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Puzzledude Sun 24 Dec 2017 - 6:36

Lol that quake and ice rod thing was the most epic thing ever! i was stuck on that room for awhile, tried a few different things.. and then iam like waait a sec... bam!! AWWWESOOMMEE!!!
Nice, although not everyone shares your enthusiastic oppinion for this complex method.

i went to replay SNES zelda and its like "wow this is for babies LOL"
Pretty much what every rom-modder thinks, although sometimes we then make it on par with our playing skills and then forget a lot of players can not handle this difficulty.
Puzzledude
Puzzledude

Back to top Go down

Post by Tropylium Tue 25 Dec 2018 - 11:45

BuckyLuis wrote:i went to replay SNES zelda and its like "wow this is for babies LOL"
There are a couple of glitch quests to try in that case… hardest I've done is no sword and no lamp quest (on an emulator, I don't have the patience for doing the sword skip glitch without turbo mode). Already East Palace will require a whole new set of strategies, and good funkin' luck with Dark Palace, you'll need it.
Tropylium
Tropylium
Leever
Leever

Since : 2015-01-17

Back to top Go down