Wolfchild

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Wolfchild - Page 2 Empty Wolfchild

PeV/Conn Patch v1.3:
Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/1e4lwrewtq5utrm/wc-msu1-patch-pepillopev-v1.3.rar/file

PeV PCM v1.3 (audio and video files): Link

Last edited by pepillopev on Mon 25 May 2020 - 19:14; edited 10 times in total
pev

Wolfchild - Page 2 Image211

Since : 2017-10-16

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Wolfchild :: Comments

D2DEZEL

Post Fri 3 Jan 2020 - 11:25 by D2DEZEL

I tested Wolfchild on SD2SNES the FMV video does not work it seems corrupt while it works very well on snes9x

Back to top Go down

Post Fri 3 Jan 2020 - 14:40 by pev

D2DEZEL wrote:I tested Wolfchild on SD2SNES the FMV video does not work it seems corrupt while it works very well on snes9x
Video works fine on my sd2snes pro with SuperNT. I will have obtain a Super Nintendo to test further.

Update: Correction, I see the video issue on OG sd2snes but not the Pro.

Back to top Go down

Post Fri 3 Jan 2020 - 15:01 by pev

@D2DEZEL After some additional testing, I discovered that my SD-card somehow corrupted the "wc-msu1.msu" file. I re-copied it and now the video plays fine on OG SD2SNES. I used a fresh copy from zeldix.net (not from my backup to ensure the msu file was not corrupt at the source).

The only difference between my OG SD2SNES and PRO version is the SD card. The OG is using some cheap non-brand card, while the PRO has a SanDisk brand card.

Suggestion, re-copy the "wc-msu1.msu" file to the SD card. If it works, my recommendation is replace that card if it happens again. May be going bad or could be a file fragmentation issue (it is FAT32 after all).

Back to top Go down

Conn

Post Fri 3 Jan 2020 - 15:07 by Conn

This issue would not be able to fix I guess

However, luckily it seems to be resolved, the code is more or less the same as it is for zelda fmv, also out of this world and starfox. Nobody complained on these yet not working on sd2snes (non Pro).

Back to top Go down

D2DEZEL

Post Fri 3 Jan 2020 - 15:19 by D2DEZEL

Yes, everything is fine now. It's weird that the problem comes from my SD2SNES Pro, I have a SanDisk MicroSDHC Ultra 256GB

Back to top Go down

Post Fri 3 Jan 2020 - 15:21 by pev

D2DEZEL wrote:Yes, everything is fine now. It's weird that the problem comes from my SD2SNES Pro, I have a SanDisk MicroSDHC Ultra 256GB
I encountered it on my original SD2SNES but not the Pro. Re-copying resolved the issue on my original. On my SD2SNES Pro, I did not encounter this and have a regular SanDisk 128GB card on that one.

Back to top Go down

Post Fri 3 Jan 2020 - 15:30 by pev

@D2DEZEL I try to stay away from huge SD cards. Always have problems with data corruption on my other devices (Rhea, Phoebe, GDEmu) including sd2snes regardless of brand using anything bigger than 128GB. Everything just works w/o issue for me with SanDisc SD cards between 32GB-128GB.

Back to top Go down

D2DEZEL

Post Fri 3 Jan 2020 - 15:59 by D2DEZEL

yes, I understand, I have four copies of my sandisk card on different supports, which I update regularly Smile

Back to top Go down

D2DEZEL

Post Fri 3 Jan 2020 - 16:11 by D2DEZEL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAx_lRcrOSY
Here,
Why I need a lot of space on my SD card. Smile

Back to top Go down

Conn

Post Fri 3 Jan 2020 - 17:34 by Conn

If I ever run out of games I'll get back at you Wink

Back to top Go down

D2DEZEL