Fighter's History

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Fighter's History - Page 3 Empty Fighter's History

-  Patch  -

Patch (v8 6th December 2020) (by Kurrono & Conn):
Code:
http://bszelda.zeldalegends.net/stuff/Con/fh_msu1_patch.zip

Patch v8 (by Conn): Added fades and corrected the staff roll to have its own track. Merged music change patches (heavy damage and 30 second time triggers).

-  PCM Packs  -

Arcade/Neo Geo Pack (by Relikk):
Code:
https://mega.nz/file/wyhVADII#ZLSZw3T3hnlnZN5Qri_p2m_HwaY-12JbNgUCqx3eTJE

Fighters History Dynamite / Karnov's Revenge Pack (Arcade / Neo Geo) (by Relikk):
Code:
https://mega.nz/file/ZywAESLZ#gTyXlHaE22ZTV5kgztM09rDSToAJIT8K-ZjJAyWOCcY

NEOGEOCD PCM PACK (by Cyber_Yagami):
Code:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/helfln65fq98oek/Fighters_History_%2528NeoGeo_CD_PCM%2529.7z/file

-  Track Map  -

Code:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1I7_-feDT4oorK44U44xtYdYF2h0BdAvL_Jn6c1AaqPw

Last edited by kurrono on Fri 3 Aug 2018 - 10:26; edited 2 times in total
kurrono
kurrono

Fighter's History - Page 3 Image111

Since : 2015-03-22

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Fighter's History :: Comments

Conn

Post Fri 4 Dec 2020 - 14:12 by Conn

Just for the records, Relikk and I updated the patch and the arkade pcm set, track 230 and 231 weren't seperated so clown stage accelerated and credit roll used the same pcm. Also fading was added

If you are fan of this hack, grab the new patch and the ARKADE set by Relikk. That one by Cyber Yagami isn't updated yet, possibly Relikk will do that.

Back to top Go down

Post Fri 4 Dec 2020 - 18:52 by SuperFeistyFox

Conn wrote:Just for the records, Relikk and I updated the patch and the arkade pcm set, track 230 and 231 weren't seperated so clown stage accelerated and credit roll used the same pcm. Also fading was added

If you are fan of this hack, grab the new patch and the ARKADE set by Relikk. That one by Cyber Yagami isn't updated yet, possibly Relikk will do that.

The Arkade set by Relikk is down? Leads to dead link.

Back to top Go down

Relikk

Post Fri 4 Dec 2020 - 18:58 by Relikk

The link works. Are you sure you copied it correctly? I'll paste it here as well.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ahue7izQZmougfdh6vbYjgzsjib5fA

Back to top Go down

Post Fri 4 Dec 2020 - 19:36 by SuperFeistyFox

Relikk wrote:The link works. Are you sure you copied it correctly? I'll paste it here as well.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ahue7izQZmougfdh6vbYjgzsjib5fA

It was my own Google Account, which was frozen, which blocked my access. I signed out to get it. I don't get what's wrong with it since I used to access other people's stuff all the time when logged on.

Back to top Go down

Relikk

Post Sun 6 Dec 2020 - 11:56 by Relikk

Conn has been kind enough to update the patch some more (v8). The two patches (heavy damage and 30 seconds remaining track triggers) have been merged into one as they both occur in the arcade game. I have updated the Karnov's Revenge PCM pack to use the original arcade soundtrack and not the Pony Canyon (too much mid-range and reverb) soundtrack that was linked here before now. There is an arranged soundtrack from the Neo Geo CD version, but it is incomplete as it doesn't have any heavy damage themes, but I might upload it some time in the future as a mix and match option.

Video is updated to showcase both soundtracks and the v8 patch can be considered as final.

Back to top Go down

Conn

Post Sun 6 Dec 2020 - 12:20 by Conn

Since the patch is on the bszelda host, clear browser history (as always prior to downloading, patch name is fh_msu.ips, Dec,6th, 513byte

Back to top Go down

Post Sun 6 Dec 2020 - 13:37 by Señor Ventura

Relikk wrote:Conn has been kind enough to update the patch some more (v8). The two patches (heavy damage and 30 seconds remaining track triggers) have been merged into one as they both occur in the arcade game. I have updated the Karnov's Revenge PCM pack to use the original arcade soundtrack and not the Pony Canyon (too much mid-range and reverb) soundtrack that was linked here before now. There is an arranged soundtrack from the Neo Geo CD version, but it is incomplete as it doesn't have any heavy damage themes, but I might upload it some time in the future as a mix and match option.

Video is updated to showcase both soundtracks and the v8 patch can be considered as final.

Then, with the neo geo ost, What sounds when it has to play damage themes?.

Do the NG ost would be completed with the arcade pack?.

Back to top Go down

Relikk

Post Sun 6 Dec 2020 - 14:14 by Relikk

Señor Ventura wrote:Then, with the neo geo ost, What sounds when it has to play damage themes?.

The Neo Geo CD? Yeah, you'd have to mix it with the other packs to get the heavy damage themes. The original arcade pack would be a decent mix for it and I don't know what it was, but the sound chip they used for that was great. Much more clarity than the YM chip on the Neo Geo arcade hardware for the Karnov's Revenge/Dynamite soundtrack.

Be aware though that the Karnov's Revenge/Dynamite pack available now is pretty much complete. I only had to use the ending track from the original arcade set as Dynamite has individual character ending themes and the original game only has the one track. And the original SPC track for the staff roll is used in both.

There is probably some room for creative editing with the CD tracks to get heavy damage themes out of them. I need some time to investigate.

Back to top Go down

Post Sun 6 Dec 2020 - 21:13 by Señor Ventura

Relikk wrote:
Señor Ventura wrote:Then, with the neo geo ost, What sounds when it has to play damage themes?.

The Neo Geo CD? Yeah, you'd have to mix it with the other packs to get the heavy damage themes. The original arcade pack would be a decent mix for it and I don't know what it was, but the sound chip they used for that was great. Much more clarity than the YM chip on the Neo Geo arcade hardware for the Karnov's Revenge/Dynamite soundtrack.

Be aware though that the Karnov's Revenge/Dynamite pack available now is pretty much complete. I only had to use the ending track from the original arcade set as Dynamite has individual character ending themes and the original game only has the one track. And the original SPC track for the staff roll is used in both.

There is probably some room for creative editing with the CD tracks to get heavy damage themes out of them. I need some time to investigate.

I already downloaded it, i would take a look too, but lately these weeks are being bad for me, i can't focus in almost nothing i'm doing.

Back to top Go down

Cyber_Yagami

Post Tue 4 Jul 2023 - 22:16 by Cyber_Yagami

Hey friends!
One more contribution for this lovely game.

This time, the NeoGeoCD Version with low life musics.

hope you like it.

FIGHTERS HISTORY - NEOGEOCD PCM PACK DOWNLOAD

Back to top Go down

JUD6MENT

Post Wed 5 Jul 2023 - 0:17 by JUD6MENT

Cyber_Yagami wrote:Hey friends!
One more contribution for this lovely game.

This time, the NeoGeoCD Version with low life musics.

hope you like it.

FIGHTERS HISTORY - NEOGEOCD PCM PACK DOWNLOAD

Ok, I got this one on the first post too. Thank you for the contribution.

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3