Zelda3 - 32nd Anniversary (real) Orchestra Soundpack

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Zelda3 - 32nd Anniversary (real) Orchestra Soundpack - Page 2 Empty Re: Zelda3 - 32nd Anniversary (real) Orchestra Soundpack

Post by K4yr4h Thu 17 Jan 2019 - 3:23

JUD6MENT wrote:Hey, I just want to say this is my favorite PCM playlist for this game, it is really really good. I actually download all of them and mix and match for different people's soundtracks what I like but I have yours consist of about 75% of my soundtrack for this game. I would highly recommend anyone reading to give this one a try.

thanks.

the intro is too long? but it works? I had to speed it up already.
K4yr4h
K4yr4h
Hardhat Beetle
Hardhat Beetle

Since : 2018-08-15

Back to top Go down

Zelda3 - 32nd Anniversary (real) Orchestra Soundpack - Page 2 Empty Re: Zelda3 - 32nd Anniversary (real) Orchestra Soundpack

Post by Conn Thu 17 Jan 2019 - 7:11

The title screen 01 (intro would be 06) last time I checked... it was cut off when autoadvanced to the intro sequence. But this really is little.
Conn
Conn

Zelda3 - 32nd Anniversary (real) Orchestra Soundpack - Page 2 Image212

Since : 2013-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by edale Thu 17 Jan 2019 - 8:43

Conn wrote:I updated:
https://www.zeldix.net/t791-the-legend-of-zelda-a-link-to-the-past

btw: I think yours is one of the sets where the title screen pcm (01) does not fit in the time we have. I tried to elongate the time there via asm but failed. Maybe if you ever release a 1.03 it is possible to short it by a second or so? But this is little in the end.
I just grabbed the PCM pack and checked Track 1 out. It's actually the right length, but it's been VERY roughly edited and has both a noticeable cut in the middle and an abrupt cutoff at the end.

@K4yr4h Get me a copy of the original raw unedited track you used for Track 1 (preferably WAV or FLAC, though MP3 will work), and I'll get it properly timed and edited for a seamless experience.

My credentials for getting difficulty timed stuff (that required a LOT of editing, usually line by line) to work:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIn5t4TGv3w&list=PL87wlGy_nuTP9OLnrFUWB4U9AfUCiaBmS
Very Happy

edale

Zelda3 - 32nd Anniversary (real) Orchestra Soundpack - Page 2 Image110

Since : 2017-10-03

Back to top Go down

Post by K4yr4h Thu 17 Jan 2019 - 10:51

its cut from a medley sequence on the orchestra cd. I dont think you can cut it better since it mixes with the next sequence.
I didnt notice a rough cut in the middle. I dont think you will notice ingame anyway since there is a pretty abrupt cut to the title screen.
K4yr4h
K4yr4h
Hardhat Beetle
Hardhat Beetle

Back to top Go down

Post by edale Thu 17 Jan 2019 - 12:46

K4yr4h wrote:its cut from a medley sequence on the orchestra cd. I dont think you can cut it better since it mixes with the next sequence.
I didnt notice a rough cut in the middle. I dont think you will notice ingame anyway since there is a pretty abrupt cut to the title screen.
I noticed it in-game, lol. It was especially noticeable because it cuts-in mid-note. I can think of 3 ways to fix that off the top of my head, without even hearing the original composition yet.

https://downloads.khinsider.com/game-soundtracks/album/the-legend-of-zelda-25th-anniversary-special-orchestra-cd

This orchestration? And is the first chunk just an SPC rip?

edale

Back to top Go down

Post by Conn Thu 17 Jan 2019 - 12:56

I just listened to it, and it really is ok, don't mind what I said. Guess I am used to that the spc goes a short time into complete silence at the title screen and the msu intros are just longer, therefore I had the impression it was "cut".

Re-evaluating it, it is just fine Very Happy Sorry for the confusion I may have caused.
Conn
Conn

Back to top Go down

Post by edale Thu 17 Jan 2019 - 13:36

OK, definitely that orchestration with the SPC opening after listening to them closer, here's a fixed version:
https://mega.nz/#!rAA3VYCB!5o0B6cDHvJJZPXZ2hCt2obqmPF5A_dapmY3HqpPSbIw

I blended the little bell sounds from the start of the orchestrated part in with the end of the SPC intro (so no sudden cut-in), and ended the track with a light fade-out (no moment of silence, but it sounds like a natural cross-fade into the intro sequence now).

edale

Back to top Go down

Post by K4yr4h Thu 17 Jan 2019 - 16:35

ill add it the next time the dl link breaks
K4yr4h
K4yr4h
Hardhat Beetle
Hardhat Beetle

Back to top Go down

Post by Conn Sun 27 Jan 2019 - 6:33

ill add it the next time the dl link breaks
First time I tried it also broke for me, but now it magically works - it's much better imo, thanks, edale. Let me know if you changed something on your set k4r4h
Conn
Conn

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2