MD+ Wishlist

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

MD+ Wishlist - Page 7 Empty Re: MD+ Wishlist

Post by jerrymh Thu 25 Jul 2024 - 23:32

Relikk wrote:There's an "MSU" toggle in the options, so I guess they already have plans to do something with it themselves.

mhh you're right, I wrote to him and Rheo said it's a final version but it's lite. He'll add more stuff in the future.

jerrymh
Wish Fairy
Wish Fairy

Since : 2021-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by jerrymh Thu 25 Jul 2024 - 23:33

Robertson wrote:I would like to know if there is any program to create a map of music tracks for Sega Genesis games.
 Nope.

jerrymh
Wish Fairy
Wish Fairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Relikk Fri 26 Jul 2024 - 4:30

jerrymh wrote:mhh you're right, I wrote to him and Rheo said it's a final version but it's lite. He'll add more stuff in the future.

I suppose it doesn't stop someone from doing something with it in the meantime, but I doubt anyone will.
Relikk
Relikk

MD+ Wishlist - Page 7 Image211

Since : 2017-02-17

Back to top Go down

Post by TheShadowRunner Fri 16 Aug 2024 - 19:43

I'd like to request a MD+ patch for Valis III using the PC Engine CD soundtrack!
TheShadowRunner
TheShadowRunner
Hardhat Beetle
Hardhat Beetle

Since : 2015-06-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Relikk Tue 20 Aug 2024 - 6:01

jerrymh wrote:Rheo gamer finished his port for Real About Fatal Fury esp.
Maybe someone can give a shot to a MD+ version. It looks awesome.

To follow up on this, they have abruptly cancelled work on the project. Seems like there was some legal strongarming going on somewhere. I didn't look into the replies as they were mostly non-English, but maybe they shed more light on the subject. I guess it's open to MD+ treatment now if someone is interested enough. They may even be able to obtain the source code referencing the audio engine if they reached out.

https://x.com/RheoGamer/status/1825683337219834232

MD+ Wishlist - Page 7 YzwUgVe
Relikk
Relikk

MD+ Wishlist - Page 7 Image211

Since : 2017-02-17

Back to top Go down

Post by jerrymh Tue 27 Aug 2024 - 23:28

Relikk wrote:
jerrymh wrote:Rheo gamer finished his port for Real About Fatal Fury esp.
Maybe someone can give a shot to a MD+ version. It looks awesome.

To follow up on this, they have abruptly cancelled work on the project. Seems like there was some legal strongarming going on somewhere. I didn't look into the replies as they were mostly non-English, but maybe they shed more light on the subject. I guess it's open to MD+ treatment now if someone is interested enough. They may even be able to obtain the source code referencing the audio engine if they reached out.

https://x.com/RheoGamer/status/1825683337219834232

MD+ Wishlist - Page 7 YzwUgVe

So sad,  
Well, as far as I can understand there were also problems with people who were already selling the game, there was even a pre-sale for the game to be finished but they did not have permission from the author. I had also read that Rheo had requested permission to SNK to publish his game but apparently had problems with that as well (legal problems).

jerrymh
Wish Fairy
Wish Fairy

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7