Playtest needed for 4 digits rupee

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Playtest needed for 4 digits rupee - Page 2 Empty Re: Playtest needed for 4 digits rupee

Post by Puzzledude Mon 28 Apr 2014 - 18:18

Ok, here you go. Apply this IPS to Alttp US Non-headered rom.

http://dl.dropbox.com/s/wbi8mca2envm0jb/4digit-rupee-Menu-Hud.ips

This will apply the Asm for Euclid's menu and hud, which is a mandatory base, and the Conn's 4 digit rupee. I also recompressed the (new) correct gfx into the rom, so that the new changes can actually be seen correctly.
Puzzledude
Puzzledude

Playtest needed for 4 digits rupee - Page 2 Image213

Since : 2012-06-20

Back to top Go down

Playtest needed for 4 digits rupee - Page 2 Empty Re: Playtest needed for 4 digits rupee

Post by Sapharan Tue 29 Apr 2014 - 1:22

Thank You very much  8) 
Sapharan
Sapharan
Newcomer

Since : 2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by MacLarensPub Fri 2 Aug 2019 - 12:37

Puzzledude, is there any chance you might be able to reupload that 4-Digit Rupee + Menu HUD patch?

MacLarensPub
Newcomer

Since : 2019-08-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Puzzledude Fri 2 Aug 2019 - 14:50

Unfortunately I can't find it, since I posted this in 2014. The only one I found was also editing the House adding a lot of chests, so this is more like hacker's resource and not something you can actually play. Since for instance Force boomeranf and Morning star are a part of the code too, and thus this is not compatible with ALttP, since you will need an additional chest to bring up the force boomerang. I can post this patch which I have though.
Puzzledude
Puzzledude

Playtest needed for 4 digits rupee - Page 2 Image213

Since : 2012-06-20

Back to top Go down

Post by MacLarensPub Fri 2 Aug 2019 - 15:31

I understand there's been a great passage of time since then, so I appreciate you taking the time to look. I believe I found what I was looking for under the 24items_menu.zip located in an older topic.

MacLarensPub
Newcomer

Since : 2019-08-02

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2