Mega Man Bass MSU-1 (+ ~Refit)

Go down

Mega Man Bass MSU-1 (+ ~Refit) Empty Mega Man Bass MSU-1 (+ ~Refit)

Megaman Bass [Mega Man Bass] is a ROM hack created by Falchion22.  This turns the main character from Mega Man to Bass, hence the name, as well as his own story line.  Falchion22 was the first to make Zero playable in Mega Man X titled "Mega Man Z".  As Zero was more of a palette swap of X it is similar here with Bass opposite Mega Man, but it's close enough to feel like you're playing as Bass (at least the buster shots are different and look pretty cool). There are two versions I made available:

Mega Man Bass MSU-1 (+ ~Refit) Mega_m11 (Base hack and MSU-1) Mega Man Bass MSU-1 (+ ~Refit) Mega_m10 (With individual Refit patches)

• Faster Charge Shot

• Player I-Frames Increase

• New Damage Data

• No Charge Spark

• Untouchable Rush + Shield Fix

• Stronger Charge Shot

Last edited by ComboMan on Fri 13 Oct 2023 - 18:55; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Downloads are now in zip format and tidied up a little.)
ComboMan
ComboMan
Witch
Witch

Since : 2020-08-17

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Mega Man Bass MSU-1 (+ ~Refit) :: Comments

Post Sat 10 Feb 2024 - 16:09 by Aisu Kuremu

This looks interesting. I'll be sure to try it. Smile

But I have to say, the title makes it look like it is either for Mega Man & Bass or Mega Man 1 with Bass. I wouldn't have know that this is for Mega Man 7 prior to clicking on this thread ad only seeing the title. Perhaps you should add the 7 somewhere in title either as:

(MM7)
Mega Man 7 (Bass)
Mega Man Bass 7

Thanks either way Smile

Back to top Go down