I need help with ALttP Msu1

Go down

I need help with ALttP Msu1 Empty I need help with ALttP Msu1

Post by Eligames2009 Wed 2 Oct 2024 - 22:17

I am doing an A link to the past randomizer with msu1, and when i get into skull woods, (talking about the forest not the dungeon) instead of the skull woods music playing, the title screen music plays? why is this happening and how would i fix it.

Eligames2009
Newcomer

Since : 2022-09-26

Back to top Go down

I need help with ALttP Msu1 Empty Re: I need help with ALttP Msu1

Post by JUD6MENT Wed 2 Oct 2024 - 22:41

Eligames2009 wrote:I am doing an A link to the past randomizer with msu1, and when i get into skull woods, (talking about the forest not the dungeon) instead of the skull woods music playing, the title screen music plays? why is this happening and how would i fix it.

Just pcm in the wrong place. What set are you using?
JUD6MENT
JUD6MENT

I need help with ALttP Msu1 Image212

Since : 2018-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Eligames2009 Thu 3 Oct 2024 - 10:56

JUD6MENT wrote:
Eligames2009 wrote:I am doing an A link to the past randomizer with msu1, and when i get into skull woods, (talking about the forest not the dungeon) instead of the skull woods music playing, the title screen music plays? why is this happening and how would i fix it.

Just pcm in the wrong place. What set are you using?
Link to the Past Orchestral 2023 by JUD6MENT.

Eligames2009
Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post by JUD6MENT Fri 4 Oct 2024 - 2:24

Try deleting pcm 15 and 35 (especially 15). I just looked it up and it looks like the randomizer has extended pcm sets available, but will will do a default if a standard set is in.

The randomizer supports extended pcm sets now and pcm 35 is for dungeon 1, but it is also the pcm used for video opening from the regular set. This means that if 35 is left in it will play opening cutscene for dungeon 1 in light world.

There is nothing set to pcm 15 and I technically shouldn't have it. The original track map I used claimed to have pcm 15 be title screen as well (it really is actually not used) so I mimicked that and forgot to take it out years later I guess. The extended soundtrack uses skullwood to be pcm-15.

Remove pcm-15, everything will go back to normal. I will have to update my music pack, thanks for sharing this info.

If you are curious of the extended track numbers, this helped me answer your question
http://alttp.mymm1.com/wiki/Soundtrack
JUD6MENT
JUD6MENT

I need help with ALttP Msu1 Image212

Since : 2018-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Eligames2009 Fri 4 Oct 2024 - 9:00

JUD6MENT wrote:Try deleting pcm 15 and 35 (especially 15). I just looked it up and it looks like the randomizer has extended pcm sets available, but will will do a default if a standard set is in.

The randomizer supports extended pcm sets now and pcm 35 is for dungeon 1, but it is also the pcm used for video opening from the regular set. This means that if 35 is left in it will play opening cutscene for dungeon 1 in light world.

There is nothing set to pcm 15 and I technically shouldn't have it. The original track map I used claimed to have pcm 15 be title screen as well (it really is actually not used) so I mimicked that and forgot to take it out years later I guess. The extended soundtrack uses skullwood to be pcm-15.

Remove pcm-15, everything will go back to normal. I will have to update my music pack, thanks for sharing this info.

If you are curious of the extended track numbers, this helped me answer your question
http://alttp.mymm1.com/wiki/Soundtrack

thank you for helping! I had already removed 35 as i remembered that that was the cutscene audio before.

Eligames2009
Newcomer

Back to top Go down