disabling the locked entrance to hyrule castle

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

disabling the locked entrance to hyrule castle - Page 2 Empty Re: disabling the locked entrance to hyrule castle

Post by SunGodPortal Mon 8 Feb 2016 - 19:05

also if you must go do the dark world dungeons then why aren't the other dungeons locked?

They probably don't glitch. Either way, I'm just gonna say it: You're focusing on something here that is a complete waste of time. You made an unnecessary change that created a glitch. Remove the unnecessary change and you remove the glitch.
SunGodPortal
SunGodPortal

disabling the locked entrance to hyrule castle - Page 2 Image213

Since : 2015-01-26

Back to top Go down

disabling the locked entrance to hyrule castle - Page 2 Empty Re: disabling the locked entrance to hyrule castle

Post by Puzzledude Mon 8 Feb 2016 - 19:11

when you enter the agahnim2 room in ganon's tower, the door closes but nothing appears. also if you must go do the dark world dungeons then why aren't the other dungeons locked?
ʎɹɐɹʇ!qɹɐ pnɐ əlq!ssodɯ! s! ʇ! pnɐ sɹoop lɐ!ɔəds əsn ʇuop ʎəɥʇ əsnɐɔəq

Puzzledude
Puzzledude

disabling the locked entrance to hyrule castle - Page 2 Image213

Since : 2012-06-20

Back to top Go down

Post by wizzrobemaster Mon 8 Feb 2016 - 21:26

"because they don't use special doors and it is impossible and arbitrary." I don't understand why you replied with an upside down inverted message.

in a link between worlds, hyrule castle was not locked when you defeated yuga and there is no reason to return to that dungeon. which came first: the medallion bug or the overlay?

also in a previous post you said there are beta testers and yet I found an inconsistent exit error that was never fixed in the gba version and ganon can be killed without the silver arrows when he is not supposed to be. I am not complaining about the damage vulnerability bug against ganon when he teleports, but I am saying that there were overlooked errors in the game and trinexx is one of the worst designed bosses in the series. at least the gba version fixed it a little bit by adding a magic jar whenever you ran out. I can understand program limitations during the game's release, but when it is design choice with unexpected errors or a simply a clue that is every easy to miss or backtracking to an area with random falling object that are sometimes impossible to avoid, or forcing the player to use a bottle of magic to get a somewhat redundant item are al examples of bad game design.
so mock my open world hack all you want, but I am still working on it until I see it is ready. and no, I am not trolling, I find it difficult post images from my hack and anyone beta tester there could post them for me to prove it is legit.

wizzrobemaster
Ganon
Ganon

Since : 2015-01-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Conn Mon 8 Feb 2016 - 21:27

Wizrobemaster, if you wonder about locked topics and strange replies, let me be honest with you...

In the past there have been some complains about you spamming the forums with either trivial requests or stuff nobody knew for which sake you need it. You do not run an own project. And if you do, you'd need a staff of at least 10 people helping you, whereby you apparently are doing nothing but demanding. You cannot even make a simple ips patch. Believe me when I say that you really should try to find something else that catches your interest.

Anyways, we (the mods and admins of this forum) came to the decision that you are a nice guy and not a troll (though the decision poll is still pending Wink ), even if you cannot say a simple "please..." or "Thank you" to us helping you out. Keep in mind: It is our time spent in something apparently of no avail and thus wasted. I hope you understand that everybody of us has an own life and own projects on the run.

So our decision was to not help you out anymore. You need to find your way through everything alone, if you want something accomplished for whatever. This is learning by doing. You need to do it yourself!
Conn
Conn

disabling the locked entrance to hyrule castle - Page 2 Image212

Since : 2013-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by wizzrobemaster Mon 8 Feb 2016 - 21:29

also I should thank you for the help you have given me all those times because I would not have gotten very far with my hack had I not known about the hex addresses.

wizzrobemaster
Ganon
Ganon

Since : 2015-01-04

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2