Uncompressed DKC2 music back into DKC2 (MSU1)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Uncompressed DKC2 music back into DKC2 (MSU1) - Page 2 Empty Re: Uncompressed DKC2 music back into DKC2 (MSU1)

Post by Conn Fri 19 Apr 2019 - 16:03

Umm, if Sam only did 4 themes for dkc3, there's almost zero difference. Here I'm completely with qwerty to wait for more tracks. I think a third may justify a new set.
I think you are free to use dani's work, but don't forget to credit Wink
Conn
Conn

Uncompressed DKC2 music back into DKC2 (MSU1) - Page 2 Image212

Since : 2013-06-30

Back to top Go down

Uncompressed DKC2 music back into DKC2 (MSU1) - Page 2 Empty Re: Uncompressed DKC2 music back into DKC2 (MSU1)

Post by qwertymodo Fri 19 Apr 2019 - 16:12

I'd say keep this thread updated, and upload all of the pcm's separately to somewhere that supports browseable upload folders, that way if people want to keep up as it goes, they can just download the new tracks when they come out, then once he finishes them, pack it up and release it at that point.
qwertymodo
qwertymodo

Uncompressed DKC2 music back into DKC2 (MSU1) - Page 2 Image212

Since : 2014-10-21

Back to top Go down

Post by NoNameSD Fri 19 Apr 2019 - 17:21

qwertymodo wrote:I'd say keep this thread updated, and upload all of the pcm's separately to somewhere that supports browseable upload folders, that way if people want to keep up as it goes, they can just download the new tracks when they come out, then once he finishes them, pack it up and release it at that point.
I'm kind of already doing something similar with Google Drive, where every file is unzipped and marked with an upload date and they can be downloaded separately or as a whole.
So people could check, when they downloaded them and then download all files, that were uploaded after that.
NoNameSD
NoNameSD

Uncompressed DKC2 music back into DKC2 (MSU1) - Page 2 Image110

Since : 2019-03-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazie Thu 14 Sep 2023 - 6:35

Hello, my heroes! Which version of the game should I patch? I found a ready-made version but it's buggy, it crashes after a while.

Zazie
Newcomer

Since : 2023-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by NoNameSD Thu 14 Sep 2023 - 12:36

Zazie wrote:Hello, my heroes! Which version of the game should I patch? I found a ready-made version but it's buggy, it crashes after a while.

Hi there,
I'ts best if you ask this on the main thread for the patch itself.
This thread is only for the pcm files I converted.
I can't really help you about the ROM patching. Embarassed

https://www.zeldix.net/t1445p75-donkey-kong-country-2
NoNameSD
NoNameSD

Uncompressed DKC2 music back into DKC2 (MSU1) - Page 2 Image110

Since : 2019-03-03

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2