[Super Game Boy] Link's Awakening MSU1

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

[Super Game Boy] Link's Awakening MSU1 - Page 2 Empty Re: [Super Game Boy] Link's Awakening MSU1

Post by Leonardo_BVB@hotmail.com Wed 15 Jul 2020 - 8:17

I works great (tried on an SD2SNES Pro and Super NT). Fantastic job! Thanks ever so much
Leonardo_BVB@hotmail.com
Leonardo_BVB@hotmail.com
Mad Batter
Mad Batter

Since : 2018-03-07

Back to top Go down

[Super Game Boy] Link's Awakening MSU1 - Page 2 Empty Re: [Super Game Boy] Link's Awakening MSU1

Post by aleomark Thu 16 Jul 2020 - 19:06

perfect! thanks!

aleomark
Newcomer

Since : 2020-06-23

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Conn Fri 17 Jul 2020 - 14:44

It's in the beta, people can report bugs... when it is safe it goes to the database. qwerty told me he wants to fix small things, like sfx are chopped off when a track starts, there are flickerings at the start, and some language music differences.
Conn
Conn

[Super Game Boy] Link's Awakening MSU1 - Page 2 Image212

Since : 2013-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by gbad Mon 20 Jul 2020 - 9:24

Thank you for the great job this masterpiece deserve!

gbad
Newcomer

Since : 2020-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Conn Fri 7 Aug 2020 - 17:15

I too am hoping for a final version, and hope qwerty has time to realize it soon. There's not much left, but I guess qwerty is busy with other challenges at the moment Smile. If you desperately want news, I suggest discord.
Conn
Conn

Back to top Go down

Post by ABOhiccups Tue 15 Sep 2020 - 1:07

qwertymodo When you going to release Final Version of Link's Awakening MSU1?
ABOhiccups
ABOhiccups
Wish Fairy
Wish Fairy

Since : 2019-08-22

http://abohiccups.crypto

Back to top Go down

Post by Conn Tue 15 Sep 2020 - 5:20

qwerty isn't much around here, try discord... I sent him a message yesterday and asked:

qwertymodo wrote:awesome, thank you for both the reminders and for looking into those things. I'll try to get those done soon. Right now my latest mini-project is fixing up the color scheme in Ghidra, because by default it doesn't have a dark theme, and all of the various guides online for hacking one together result in an awful mish-mash of colors that, although it is at least dark, it looks terrible
[22:13]
I think I'm nearly done, I copied the color scheme from Visual Studio's dark theme, which I've come to like. There are still a couple of random colors that stick out jarringly, but overall it's much better

But yes, if getting impatient just ask him Wink
Conn
Conn

Back to top Go down

Post by Conn Sat 24 Oct 2020 - 9:06

I am also looking forward to a final release... Probably best is you ask him on discord
Conn
Conn

Back to top Go down

Post by AlfredoDore Thu 1 Jul 2021 - 20:06

I can't use it on emulators, even the emulator links are already down
AlfredoDore
AlfredoDore
Bee
Bee

Since : 2020-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by JUD6MENT Thu 1 Jul 2021 - 20:57

AlfredoDore wrote:I can't use it on emulators, even the emulator links are already down  

Getting gb msu1 is a bit more complex and only work on very specific emulators with a very specific setup. I am going to at some point make a gb player msu1 tutorial on youtube.

Also this game is not yet finished and its finish status is very unknown. I was hoping to find time to see if qwertymodo wanted my help finishing this up but i dont think i can find the time anymore. I finished the pokemon pcm sets i released today back in May and i am just now finding time to make a video preview and releasing it.
JUD6MENT
JUD6MENT

Since : 2018-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post by AlfredoDore Thu 1 Jul 2021 - 21:53

JUD6MENT wrote:
AlfredoDore wrote:I can't use it on emulators, even the emulator links are already down  

Getting gb msu1 is a bit more complex and only work on very specific emulators with a very specific setup. I am going to at some point make a gb player msu1 tutorial on youtube.

Also this game is not yet finished and its finish status is very unknown. I was hoping to find time to see if qwertymodo wanted my help finishing this up but i dont think i can find the time anymore. I finished the pokemon pcm sets i released today back in May and i am just now finding time to make a video preview and releasing it.
excellent, I've already managed it, I'm spreading it to the staff (I'm not English, I speak Portuguese and I'm also fluent in Spanish) I really enjoyed the initiative and I'm spreading it as much as possible, if possible later could you provide translation support? (if not asking too much, of course)
AlfredoDore
AlfredoDore
Bee
Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by JUD6MENT Fri 2 Jul 2021 - 2:44

Well, there may be a mistranslation with google translate. I was not really spreading good news as i am not sure this particular game title will ever get finished.

For other gameboy games in msu-1, such as pokemon, i will make a video tutorial on how to put that all together but i will only be able to do it in English unfortunately. It is the only language i know.
JUD6MENT
JUD6MENT

Since : 2018-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Conn Fri 2 Jul 2021 - 3:21

I recently dm:ed with qwerty and he said byuu's tragedy was kind of a wake up call, to start working on it again. But feel free to ask him yourself how the progress is going on.
Conn
Conn

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsolo Fri 2 Jul 2021 - 6:11

AlfredoDore wrote:
JUD6MENT wrote:

excellent, I've already managed it, I'm spreading it to the staff (I'm not English, I speak Portuguese and I'm also fluent in Spanish) I really enjoyed the initiative and I'm spreading it as much as possible, if possible later could you provide translation support? (if not asking too much, of course)

If you need some translation to Spanish, I'm a native Spanish speaker from Spain.

Tsolo
Mad Batter
Mad Batter

Since : 2016-11-24

https://www.nochesskyperas.com

Back to top Go down

Post by AlfredoDore Fri 2 Jul 2021 - 8:33

Tsolo wrote:
AlfredoDore wrote:
JUD6MENT wrote:

If you need some translation to Spanish, I'm a native Spanish speaker from Spain.
very good, I was excited about GB and GBC games on MSU-1, a translation for Pokémon and Zeldas from GBC to MSU-1 would be good, then I want to learn how to make MSU-1
AlfredoDore
AlfredoDore
Bee
Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by AlfredoDore Fri 2 Jul 2021 - 8:37

JUD6MENT wrote:Well, there may be a mistranslation with google translate. I was not really spreading good news as i am not sure this particular game title will ever get finished.

For other gameboy games in msu-1, such as pokemon, i will make a video tutorial on how to put that all together but i will only be able to do it in English unfortunately. It is the only language i know.
then I'll want to learn how to make MSU-1, having games in GB and GBC MSU-1 is another level, in the romhack itself there are several Spanish translations and I think it would be great to do the Zelda and Metroid saga of GB/GBC in MSU -1 (in addition to other games like Pkemon)
AlfredoDore
AlfredoDore
Bee
Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by Conn Sun 11 Jul 2021 - 6:56

Just a small heads-ups, qwerty is currently hard again to fix the remaining bugs, and there aren't many left. I see this project final release in a few weeks... depends on how the playtests go.
Conn
Conn

Back to top Go down

Post by Conn Tue 13 Jul 2021 - 15:30

Good news, all nasty and annoying bugs appear to be fixed, and also qwerty added a cherry on the top logo. 2 small things remain, and it all looks gorgeous. Qwerty set the release date deadline to Friday, so this long lasted and desired patch hopefully is finished soon Very Happy
Conn
Conn

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next