Zelda 2: The Adventure of Link (infidelity)

Go down

Zelda 2: The Adventure of Link (infidelity) Empty Zelda 2: The Adventure of Link (infidelity)

Post by Arasoi Sun 15 Sep 2024 - 0:16

Here is a pcm pack for infidelity's Zelda 2 conversion with mstz 80ax's MSX OPLL full cover album, by myself. It replaces the arranged soundtrack option.

It has a sound very much like Sega Master System FM, and is a nice alternative to the default arranged set.

Code:
https://mega.nz/file/wO1HjQKY#KDfNpyIgizYbQidEW4VwsvuQXtb12XW3RJJvFBe38kA

Arasoi
Arasoi
Wish Fairy
Wish Fairy

Since : 2016-01-24

Back to top Go down

Zelda 2: The Adventure of Link (infidelity) Empty Re: Zelda 2: The Adventure of Link (infidelity)

Post by JUD6MENT Sun 15 Sep 2024 - 14:34

I am almost wonder if we should have a category called "NES to SNES msu1" and then have two different forum groups called "project nested" and "infidelity track swap"

It is just a thought I am having, not sure if I should or not, but what do you think? I have been considering that after I do my current project with Cubear I will start doing som infidelity track swaps.
JUD6MENT
JUD6MENT

Zelda 2: The Adventure of Link (infidelity) Image212

Since : 2018-04-19

Back to top Go down

Zelda 2: The Adventure of Link (infidelity) Empty Re: Zelda 2: The Adventure of Link (infidelity)

Post by Arasoi Mon 16 Sep 2024 - 0:41

It sounds good to me, all of my posts can be relocated without much issue by a mod or admin.
Arasoi
Arasoi
Wish Fairy
Wish Fairy

Since : 2016-01-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Relikk Mon 16 Sep 2024 - 10:40

JUD6MENT wrote:I am almost wonder if we should have a category called "NES to SNES msu1" and then have two different forum groups called "project nested" and "infidelity track swap"

Something to bear in mind is that there is also Rumbleminze doing NES to SNES ports, so it might be better to not limit the category by calling it "infidelity track swap". My suggestion would be to have "Project Nested" as already mentioned, but something like "NES To SNES Ports" for the other category to keep it simple and inclusive.
Relikk
Relikk

Zelda 2: The Adventure of Link (infidelity) Image211

Since : 2017-02-17

Back to top Go down

Post by JUD6MENT Mon 16 Sep 2024 - 13:56

Relikk wrote:
JUD6MENT wrote:I am almost wonder if we should have a category called "NES to SNES msu1" and then have two different forum groups called "project nested" and "infidelity track swap"

Something to bear in mind is that there is also Rumbleminze doing NES to SNES ports, so it might be better to not limit the category by calling it "infidelity track swap". My suggestion would be to have "Project Nested" as already mentioned, but something like "NES To SNES Ports" for the other category to keep it simple and inclusive.

Great idea. I thought this was all being done by one person, i didnt know there was a second doing ports. Good to know.
JUD6MENT
JUD6MENT

Since : 2018-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Cubear Mon 16 Sep 2024 - 17:18

it's likely that for the most part the track maps would be the same between them..  that said i'm not sure how many more project nested patches will be made, considering Mesen HD packs /  NES to SNES conversions are vastly superior.
Cubear
Cubear

Zelda 2: The Adventure of Link (infidelity) Image211

Since : 2021-11-17

https://www.patreon.com/Cubear

Back to top Go down

Post by Conn Mon 23 Sep 2024 - 16:14

We maybe need one more person to maintain this page as admin, Relikk or cubear? Jud6Ment is the only left admin who constantly checks this page, so one more might be good?
Conn
Conn

Since : 2013-06-30

Back to top Go down