Ninja Gaiden Trilogy

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Ninja Gaiden Trilogy - Page 2 Empty Ninja Gaiden Trilogy

PeV Patch v2.3 [2019.01.18]:
Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/oc0v6nwicd7wb8l/ngt-msu1-patch-pepillopev-v2.3.zip/file

Track List [2019.01.18]: Link

PCM Packs

PepilloPeV Packs:
Loop Fixed NES Version v2.3
Code:
https://app.box.com/s/khxs2eek0d0gtyimgmoouz2o0emokdu3
Loop Fixed Hybrid Version 2.3 [artists: Conspiracy83, HPendragon, NES]
Code:
https://app.box.com/s/1dm74te4zujc3y35n9iircobvw5yzhmx

darthvaderx "Shinobi Series" Pack:
Code:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Efw2t9LxeSyNU9mpNel7IJ_wT3T710QU/view?usp=sharing
YouTube Preview

Señor Ventura "NES" Pack:
Code:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/5x4tqvvbd245pwg/Ninja_Gaiden_Trilogy.rar/file

Last edited by pepillopev on Sun 21 Jun 2020 - 16:29; edited 93 times in total
pev

Ninja Gaiden Trilogy - Page 2 Image211

Since : 2017-10-16

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Ninja Gaiden Trilogy :: Comments

Post Tue 13 Mar 2018 - 13:45 by pev

@smokemonster, My first download link are all NES based PCMs for all three Ninja Gaiden games. I re-labeled the descriptions to make it more clearer.

As for your 2nd suggestion, for the moment, I’ll leave that up to the end user. My patch zip file has an included track list that can be used as a reference to mix and match PCMs to one’s personal preference. I’m not really a fan of having duplicate files spread all over the place (adds to the confusion even more).

If someone else wants to do a merge of NG1 and NG2 arranged, by all means, go for it. The more the merrier. Post it here and I’ll move it to the top of this page.

Sent from Topic'it App

Last edited by pepillopev on Wed 14 Mar 2018 - 2:15; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

kurrono

Post Tue 13 Mar 2018 - 16:09 by kurrono

Pev got his i got mines Wink

Back to top Go down

kurrono

Post Tue 13 Mar 2018 - 16:14 by kurrono

Pev has spoken.. that's it!! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post Fri 16 Mar 2018 - 9:55 by darknior

Thanks a lot Smile
Great work Smile

Back to top Go down

Polargames

Post Fri 13 Jul 2018 - 23:24 by Polargames

delete

Last edited by Polargames on Tue 31 Jul 2018 - 18:42; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

kurrono

Post Fri 13 Jul 2018 - 23:47 by kurrono

Hey polar had u tried Mesen emulator with ninja gaiden 2 original with ng2 snes hd pack.. the lightning stahe look awesome.. real challenging stage Wink

Back to top Go down

Polargames

Post Sat 14 Jul 2018 - 0:27 by Polargames

kurrono wrote:Hey polar had u tried Mesen emulator with ninja gaiden 2 original with ng2 snes hd pack.. the lightning stahe look awesome.. real challenging stage Wink

No I have not at all, but you Kurrono now recommending it to me, I am now off to play it, Thanks Dude Very Happy. I will let you know if I did well or if I sucked at it lol :-)

Back to top Go down

kurrono

Post Sat 14 Jul 2018 - 0:31 by kurrono

Yea. Im into the world of emulation.. pc gaming since 1997.. its true i learned little asm thanks to Pev and Conn like few months ago..they're my,masters friends..without them couldnt hack all i did at 1st the easiest to hack was joe and mac ..but it was missing the mute ..i can find that ninja gaiden hack in romhacking.net..

Back to top Go down

Polargames

Post Sat 14 Jul 2018 - 2:54 by Polargames

kurrono wrote:Yea. Im into the world of emulation.. pc gaming since 1997.. its true i learned little asm thanks to Pev and Conn like few months ago..they're my,masters friends..without them couldnt hack all i did at 1st the easiest to hack was joe and mac ..but it was missing the mute ..i can find that ninja gaiden hack in romhacking.net..

Sweet dude, I have been into emulation for a while as well, I have been a mixed gamer since 1999, Thats when I had a gameing PC and a NES, Then as time went on N64, playstation and so on. I am thinking of getting back into pc gameing, but have not desided on it yet. I had been given pointers from Conn, Puzzledude, and Errock. I have yet to make my very own hack, Wolfenstine was the one that at first I did try and found some code from romhacking for wolfenstine on my own, but I really jumped the shark because that game was super hard to msu, Conn himself said that, He was the one who brought it to life so to speak. With out him, the user that made the source code and Pev who like you does a great job with pcms the game would of never been made a long with kirby as well. So I am very thankful and greatful to had help from a lot of people includeing them. I also consider Conn and Pev to be my friends as well. There awesome, along with Puzzledude and Errock. Sure that would be great if you could find the hack for me, Send me the link and like I said before I will let you know how I did on the game. :-)

Back to top Go down

kurrono

Post Sat 14 Jul 2018 - 2:59 by kurrono

Ok here is the link.. check it:

https://www.romhacking.net/forum/index.php?topic=26216.0

Oh u need MESen emulator.. i already have castlevania 1 ..remake ..the same way as ninja gaiden only it has its remix music..there is a megaman 1 patch too around..

Back to top Go down

kurrono

Post Sat 14 Jul 2018 - 3:01 by kurrono

Here for Castlevania:

https://www.romhacking.net/forum/index.php?topic=26114.0

Oh and megaman 1:
https://www.romhacking.net/forum/index.php?topic=25426.0

Last edited by kurrono on Sat 14 Jul 2018 - 3:05; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Polargames

Post Sat 14 Jul 2018 - 3:03 by Polargames

kurrono wrote:Ok here is the link.. check it:

https://www.romhacking.net/forum/index.php?topic=26216.0

Oh u need MESen emulator.. i already have castlevania 1 ..remake ..the same way as ninja gaiden only it has its remix music..there is a megaman 1 patch too around..

Sweet, Thank you very much Kurrono Very Happy , I will give it a try, It looks very cool. I already have Mesen emulator, But thank you for letting me know that Smile

Back to top Go down

kurrono

Post Sat 14 Jul 2018 - 3:07 by kurrono

The lightning effects not available in snes but mesen nes makes it more cool and a challenging game... when is black u cant see the floor hehe...

Back to top Go down

Polargames

Post Sat 14 Jul 2018 - 3:09 by Polargames

kurrono wrote:The  lightning effects not available in snes but mesen nes makes it more cool and a challenging game... when is black u cant see the floor hehe...

AWESOME!! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post Wed 7 Nov 2018 - 20:18 by Señor Ventura

Tracklist of ninja gaiden 1 is completed and uploading.

The result is not bad, it sounds clean, crispy, with the enough bass, and the stereo slightly spatialized.

I only have been left with the desire to add some instruments, but finally I preferred not to betray the original songs (for now xD).

Soon the link, and please, tell me if the mastering is excessive with the effects, please ^^

Back to top Go down

Post Thu 8 Nov 2018 - 20:11 by Señor Ventura

Here is, the complete tracks for the ninja gaiden 1, and a second pack with 3 missing tracks (just in case that one day these are added).

(edited, link below).

Last edited by Señor Ventura on Sun 11 Nov 2018 - 0:46; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Conn

Post Fri 9 Nov 2018 - 5:07 by Conn

Thanks, I added your links to first post and made you ocm artist (think this was overdue) Smile

Back to top Go down

Post Sun 11 Nov 2018 - 0:45 by Señor Ventura

I merged all into one file, and fixed some errors with the tracks order, and the missing of others. Now is all perfect.

[LINK MOVED TO THE TOP POST]

Back to top Go down

Post Sun 11 Nov 2018 - 0:47 by pev

@Señor Ventura Link fixed. Good to go.

Back to top Go down

Post Sun 11 Nov 2018 - 0:53 by Señor Ventura

The two tracks for the menus are now silenced, is better like this, cause nobody stays more than 2 seconds choosing a game and initializing it, and besides its sound was really bad.

Back to top Go down

Post Sun 11 Nov 2018 - 0:56 by pev

@Señor Ventura Noted at top post.

Back to top Go down

Post Sun 11 Nov 2018 - 1:34 by pev

@Señor Ventura I was reading in some other forums outside of Zeldix regarding the Ninja Gaiden Trilogy PCMs (some complaints regarding looping). I am working on the NES Samples now and properly loop fixing them for continuous playback (no music ending and then restarting issue).

Finished Ninja Gaiden 1. I will find time sometime during the week to work on the remaining two games. At the moment, I will only be loop fixing the NES soundtracks. If time permits, I may fix Kurrono's and yours (as both these sets do not properly loop).

Also, as I do the loop fixing, the track list will be updated as such too.

Back to top Go down

Post Sun 11 Nov 2018 - 7:52 by Señor Ventura

pepillopev wrote:@Señor Ventura I was reading in some other forums outside of Zeldix regarding the Ninja Gaiden Trilogy PCMs (some complaints regarding looping). I am working on the NES Samples now and properly loop fixing them for continuous playback (no music ending and then restarting issue).

Finished Ninja Gaiden 1. I will find time sometime during the week to work on the remaining two games. At the moment, I will only be loop fixing the NES soundtracks. If time permits, I may fix Kurrono's and yours (as both these sets do not properly loop).

Also, as I do the loop fixing, the track list will be updated as such too.

All the tracks during gameplay are about 3 minutes, and every stage has a timer of 150 seconds, i did'nt loop the tracks cause complete these allways stay within the duration of the songs, and if you are too late more than these 150 seconds, the songs stops, ryu dies, and all starts again.

And for cutscenes i thought it were good too... i will put this on my task list (just in case xD).

P.D: I'm on with ninja gaiden 2 right now. I wanted to keep up with batman, but it takes a hard way taking decisions when you have to create, so, in that moments that you stucks, dedicating to simply remaster songs is a way to advance work.

Back to top Go down

Post Sun 11 Nov 2018 - 9:12 by pev

@Señor Ventura Yeah, I noticed the per PCM file size using your approach. If you decide to loop the tracks you can cut out the extra space significantly. Your NG1 is 300MB+ in size alone. Properly looping, you can make all three games fit in under that same file size footprint. Also, the way I coded the patch, when you pause the game, the music keeps playing in the background and eventually someone is going to notice the break in your tracks. I could make the patch where the music just pauses (easy to do), but I prefer it that way. Something to consider.

If you want me to patch the game to halt the music when the game is paused. Let me know. It is easy to do.

Also, PCMs can be played using the freeware foobar app with Qwerty’s free plugin too. No need to buy software. But, in the end it is your choice.

Thanks for your contributions and much luck.

Back to top Go down

Post Sun 11 Nov 2018 - 10:31 by Señor Ventura

Ok, i will do the max trimming possible.

Surely i can have it done today. Thanks for the tip Smile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next